12% revenue rise, 11.8% operating margin
- Revenue was up by 12% to €112.4 million in the first half of 2022 (€100.7 million in the first half of 2021).
- Virtually all business units contributed to the revenue growth.
- Recurring revenue rose 21% and makes up 30% of the total revenue.
- The operating profit grew to €13.3 million (€12.3 million in the first half of 2021). The operating margin came in at 11.8% (12.2% in the first half of 2021).
- Nedap continues to invest in growth, including through successful recruitment of new talent.
Ruben Wegman, Nedap CEO: ‘Demand for our solutions continues to increase. The revenue growth we have achieved confirms the robustness of our portfolio. Nonetheless, component shortages are affecting us and causing us to not always be able to meet the increasing demand from our customers. Close collaboration with customers and suppliers is essential to mitigate the impact of these supply chain disruptions as much as possible. At the same time, we are continuing to invest in growth, in line with the ambitions we formulated in our ‘Step Up!’ strategic plan. We are succeeding at attracting and retaining talent. We expect the uncertainty in the supply chain to persist in the second half of the year. We confirm our expectation that revenue will grow over 2022 as a whole.’
Download the full press release here: Press release – Half-year results 2022 Nedap N.V