Nedap gets markets moving, with technology that matters. Innovations realised by Nedap contribute to solutions for issues in areas such as mobility, security, energy management and healthcare. To this end, new technologies are incorporated, in creative and innovative ways, into elegant, user-friendly products.
Nedap has prepared an investor presentation, which is used in meetings with investors and financial analysts. The presentation is based on the full year results of 2017.
Please click here for the presentation.
in millions of euros or expressed as a percentage*
|Revenue growth 2017||12%||3%|
|Growth of recurring revenue||22%||18%|
|Recurring revenue as % of revenue||17%||16%|
|Added value as % of revenue||62%||65%|
|Added value per FTE (x €1,000)||172||164|
|Operating profit excl. one-off items||15.9||12.2|
|Operating profit as % of revenue excl. one-off items||9%||7%|
|Profit for the financial year||28.0||10.8|
|Earnings per share (x €1)||4.21||1.61|
|Earnings per share excl. one-off items (x €1)||2.02||1.77|
|Dividend per share (x €1)||2.50||1.40|
|Return on invested capital (ROIC)||22%||19%|
*2016 results adjusted to take Nsecure deconsolidation into account
How we create value
Our primary financial target is sustainable value creation in the form of cash flow-generating company equity in the short and the long term. We expect to achieve the following financial results:
1. High and growing value added per FTE.
2. Long-term autonomous revenue growth. Recurring revenue that outgrows total revenue in the coming years.
3. Operating profit, excluding one-off items, of at least 10% in 2018, increasing further in the following years.
4. Return on invested capital (ROIC) that outgrows profitability.
5. A conservative financing structure reflected by a solvency rate of > 45% and
net debt/EBITDA of <1.5. Temporary deviation from this target is possible for strategic reasons.
6. Given the organization’s increased capital efficiency and scalability, high pay-out ratios are expected over the coming years too.