Mission and focus
Nedap gets markets moving, with technology that matters. Innovations realised by Nedap contribute to solutions for issues in areas such as mobility, security, energy management and healthcare. To this end, new technologies are incorporated, in creative and innovative ways, into elegant, user-friendly products.
Markets and employees
Apart from in the Netherlands, Nedap has offices in Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, France, Spain, China, Dubai and the USA. More than 780 employees work at these, in total. The business units focus on product development, marketing and sales. Production and logistics is carried out by its own subsidiaries, and by suppliers. In order to be able to serve the local markets in 104 countries optimally, Nedap works together with business partners.
Nedap’s primary financial target is sustainable value creation in the form of cash flow-generating company equity in the short and the long term.
Through the Changing Gears programme, Nedap expects to achieve the following financial results:
1. High and growing added value per FTE.
2. Long-term autonomous revenue growth. Recurring revenue that outgrows total revenu in the coming years.
3. Operating profit, excluding one-off items, of at least 10% in 2018, increasing further in the following years.
4. Return on invested capital (ROIC) that outgrows profitability.
5. A conservative financing structure reflected by a solvency rate of at least 45% and net debt / EBITDA of a maximum of 1.5. Temporary deviation from this target is possible for strategic reasons.
6. Profits are paid out to shareholders, after deduction of the amount needed for investments in profitable growth and the intended financial structure. Given the organisation’s increased capital efficiency and scalability, we expect high payout ratios over the coming years too.
|Revenu in millions of euros||186,0||180,9||177,2|
Recurring revenues growth
Added value as % of revenu
Added value per FTE (x € 1.000)
Profit excluding one-off items in millions of euros
Profit excluding one-off items in % of revenue
Profit for the financial year in millions of euros
|Profit per share (x € 1)||1,61||0,70||2,67|
|Profit per share excluding one-off items (x € 1)||1,77||1,67||1,46|
|Dividend per share (x € 1)||1,40||1,28||1,25|
|Net debt / EBITDA||1,0||0,9||0,8|
Board of Directors and Supervisory Board
Ruben Wegman (CEO) and Eric Urff (CFO) form the Board of Directors, which, together with managers of the market groups, perform the day-to-day management of the company.
The Supervisory Board consists of Foeke Kolf (chairman), Jo van Engelen, Désirée Theyse and Michiel Westermann.
Nedap’s shares are listed on NYSE Euronext Amsterdam. 6,692,920 shares have been issued. In 2016, the profit per share was 1.61 euros.
Profits are paid out to shareholders, after deduction of the amount needed for investments in profitable growth and the intended financial structure. Given the organisation’s increased capital efficiency and scalability, we expect high payout ratios over the coming years too.