Nedap Security Management is a business unit of Nedap N.V., specialized in the development and commercial provision of the access control system AEOS. Their approach is about fulfilling the basic human need for security to ensure the feeling of being safe enough to make the most out of life and work. Customers work with different existing security systems (such as electronic locks, biometric systems, video management systems, etc.) and it is therefore important that AEOS works well with all of these systems. That is why AEOS is a so-called “open software platform”. A fully integrated solution, developed in a way which completely unburdens our end-customer.
Despite the fact that many of these integrations already work very well technically, Nedap now wants to prepare itself for the next step: to let the whole world know that AEOS is an open and fully integrated system, and what the benefits are for (potential) end-customers. We are looking for you, if you want to contribute to this goal using your communication skills.
AEOS has been around since 2002 and is sold worldwide to for example Unilever, Schiphol, governments and defense, banks and insurers such as ING, Rabobank, ABN Amro and HSBC.
Your job as Commercial Internship
At Nedap we believe in taking our own initiative. This means that you are given all the space you need to develop the activities that you believe in. Do you already have good ideas how to take our Technology Partner program to the next level? Pitch it and work it out!
Activities you could use to achieve this:
- Developing a strategy to show the power of our Technology Partner program to the outside world;
- Devising and developing means with which we can better make integrations known to the outside world;
- The part of our website that focuses on maintaining and improving Technology Partners;
- Setting up joint case studies, blogs, etc. with our Technology Partners.
Required experience and skills as Commercial Internship
- A driven HBO / WO student with a background in communication, business administration or related;
- Able to work as in intern 4 to 5 days a week;
- Passion for (online) communication and marketing;
- An excellent command of the English language;
- The command of other foreign languages is an advantage;
- Experience in the field of graphic design, video and photo editing is an advantage.
About Nedap Security Management
Security is a basic human requirement, both at home and at work. With our access control, intrusion detection and locker management technologies, we create a pleasanter work environment for everyone, which in turn boosts success. People can truly shine only when they know their security is in expert hands.
Interested? Send your motivation and CV via the application button for the attention of Silke Oude Aarninkhof. For more information please send her an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We aim to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.