- Light Controls
Within the Nedap Light Controls market group, the focus in the coming years will be on further strengthening the UV proposition. We want to achieve further growth within this existing proposition and actively respond to market developments. The market for air treatment (disinfection) is developing rapidly, partly due to the COVID pandemic. The market demand for UV technology is increasing and new areas of application are emerging. We would like to gain insight into how Nedap Light Controls can respond to this and - perhaps with a product or proposition - realize further growth in the medium to long term.
- Activities that will be part of the internship include:
- Mapping out which technologies (uv lamps, UV LED, plasma, ) exist and what problems can be solved with them (or what new problems arise)
- Gaining insight into existing technological solutions of current and emerging providers of air disinfection systems (dissecting existing units)
- Gaining insights into potential / new technology solutions
- Taking stock of promising technologies (including LED) and application areas
- Developing a product idea/concept
- Developing product specifications in collaboration with the business developer.
The market group Light Controls consists of a mix of soft- and hardware engineers, sales / account managers and business developers. We are a small team, which creates an informal atmosphere where colleagues are open to new ideas and there is plenty of room for own initiative and personal development. We have a beautiful office in Groenlo, but you can also work at home. Furthermore, we work together with colleagues in the US and we have customers all over the world. In the project, you will work together with a business development intern who will identify market opportunities from a commercial perspective.
You can work from home or at our cool campus in Groenlo, the choice is yours. Naturally, you will receive a monthly internship allowance and are welcome to attend the 'Nedap Student Day' which is organized every six months. This is an excellent way to get in touch with interns, graduates and working students from other market groups within Nedap.
Required experience and skills
You are our match when:
- You are pursuing a University degree in the field of Chemical Engineering, Applied Physics, Creative Technology or related education;
- You are proactive and can work independently.
About Nedap Light Controls
With the rise of LED technology, lighting has entered the digital age. LED combines better light quality with high energy savings, although the real advantage lies in smart lighting control. We develop light management software that ensures that lights are only on when and where they’re really needed, making LED lighting even more economical and genuinely sustainable.
Interested? Apply directly by using the application button and upload your CV and motivation letter to Jaap Grondman. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.