Hey there! Do you want to use your social media skills for an awesome internship with our global marketing team? As a social & content intern, you will come up with the most original content ideas, create and share them through our social media channels. From Instagram to LinkedIn and TikTok to Facebook, you know how to reach the target audience on different platforms.
Together with our team of content, product, online and communications marketeers, you will provide a healthy dose of creative content and social media strategies. Are you a creative mind who can work independently and do you know the latest social media trends? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You come up with, create and schedule social media posts to inspire and motivate our active social community;
- You write inspiring texts for social media, the newsletter and our website (including SEO);
- You increase, retain and optimize our social community by setting up creative campaigns and engaging in dialogue;
- You brainstorm creative concepts (video and photo);
- Ideally, you are able to develop creative concepts yourself (video/advertising);
- You report the most relevant KPIs and best-performing content to the rest of the team on a weekly basis.
The Global Marketing team consists of various types of marketeers, including content marketeers, product marketeers, online marketeers and communication marketeers.
As an intern or graduate student at Nedap, you can work both remotely and at our cool campus in Groenlo. Of course, this is done in consultation with your team and the possibilities depend a bit on your work, but the choice is yours.
You also get plenty of room to "take the lead" in your assignment. Personal leadership and taking responsibility are key and as far as we are concerned, that also applies to students! You will work with enthusiastic professionals who have a lot of knowledge, experience, and expertise from whom you can learn a lot.
To thank you for your efforts, every six months we organize a 'Nedap Studentday' specially for you. It is a super fun day with all the other interns, graduates and working students at Nedap.
We also offer you a decent monthly internship or graduation allowance. For a fulltime internship or graduation assignment, you'll receive between €325,- and €650,- per month. And if both parties like it, we may even offer you a job. Many students have already stayed on after their assignment!
Required experience and skills
As a social & content intern, you are the creative force behind our social media channels. You bring in new ideas and know how to turn them into infectious content that reaches our target audience. You also like to be in control and know how to execute your tasks in a structured way.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You are studying (creative) communication at the HBO or WO level. For example, Communication, Media, Information and Communication, or Commercial Economics, but let us know if you think your course is a perfect fit!;
- You can write well and have no secrets in the English language (You write flawless English);
- You have a good sense of image and language;
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, and creative;
- You think it's cool to contribute to the mission of making the retail industry more sustainable;
- You are available for at least 4 days a week.
About Nedap Retail
Store employees spend a lot of their time searching for products and managing stock. Our RFID technology for article security and in-store inventory management makes it very easy to monitor and control all processes in the store in real time. Employees no longer have to waste time searching for items, meaning they can devote greater attention to customers.
Is this internship exactly what you were looking for? Then apply directly via the application button and upload your CV and cover letter to Vera Zwerink. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com!
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.