Nedap delivers internationally to more than 100 countries worldwide, with customers wanting transport organized on request until delivery to their door. To make this possible, we use ICC Incoterms within the organization that meet customer needs with a linked TMS (internal) or via contracted 3PL partners (external) for execution of the transport order.
The goal we want to achieve is to offer transparency and clarity to customers in terms of transport costs and order volumes, while striving for a more efficient process both internally and externally.
We are looking for someone who thinks in possibilities and likes to work in an international, dynamic and inspiring organization.
In this assignment the intention is to investigate on the basis of historical data how we can further optimize the transport process with the above mentioned goal as a starting point. The focus is mainly on data analysis to come to certain scenarios that can bring the customer satisfaction to a higher level with the following elaboration in question:
1. Can we calculate transport costs in advance based on our order portfolio and what does that look like?
2. What optimizations are needed to make the transportation process scalable including topics such as customer needs and TCO (total cost of ownership)?
You will be working at Nedap General. This is a student job at our headquarters, located in Groenlo, but you can also work from our office in Utrecht and from home. The company culture is dynamic, very transparent, proactive and with lots of room for personal input.
This is an immediate student job in an inspiring environment, for about two days a week for about three months.
The student job naturally comes with a suitable salary. This is based on your experience and knowledge that you have gained during your studies.
Required experience and skills
- You love a challenge, like to take the initiative and work in a detailed way;
- You are good with data and have great analytical skills;
- You can work well independently, but also in a team;
- You are following a HBO or WO study (commercial or business administration), think for example of International Business, Business Administration or something similar;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages.
We are Nedap: a tech company with people knowledge. We’re located on a fantastic campus in Groenlo, where more than 700 specialists in fields such as design, engineering, software development, finance, HRM, project management, marketing and sales are working on the development of new technology. Technology that helps people be more productive and successful in their work.
Is this vacancy exactly what you were looking for? Then click directly on the application button above. Upload your motivation letter and CV to Anniek Kamerink and the procedure has started. For more information you can send Anniek an email (email@example.com).
Only applications that come in via the application button will be included in the procedure.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We aim to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.