Since Thursday 12 March 2020 measures apply in the Netherlands to stop the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19). Nedap is following the guidance issued by the Dutch government.
While measures are slowly being eased, our main principle remains to work from home as much as possible. People’s health is our first priority.
Until further notice, we now maintain the following measures:
- Employees are working remote as much as possible;
- People at site will work in shifts;
- External visitors in Nedap offices are allowed by appointment only and to a limited extent;
- We allow traveling to customers and suppliers preferably if necessary only;
- Employees of Nedap still do not visit external events for the time being.
Nedap has taken all necessary precautions to ensure that those who have to come to the office are able to work in a safe environment.
We will continue to support our customers as usual and keep on working closely with our suppliers. If you have further questions, please contact your Nedap contact person.