- Livestock Management
Our Livestock Management Dairy team is seeking a Business Development Manager located at our global head office in Groenlo, The Netherlands, to be responsible for identifying, nurturing and capturing profitable business opportunities for our Milking Automation Solutions.
Initially, this driven and hands-on business development role will focus on delivering sales by learning our business and establishing genuine relationships with (new) Business Partners while also seeking to forge new connections aimed at growing and expanding our business.
Using the insight gained through first-hand experience, you will be responsible for the ground-up development and execution of a go-to-market strategy in new sales channels.
Building high-trust, genuine relationships is very important to Nedap. This unique and high impact opportunity is ideal for someone who possesses prior (dairy) industry experience and a proven track-record of building new business and strong and sustainable relationships.
1. Commit to and deliver on sales targets;
2. Proactively identify, develop and manage strategic partnerships;
3. Research and stay abreast of emerging trends to recommend new offerings that directly tie to end-user requirements;
4. Maintain knowledge of (current) offerings to identify and expand on business opportunities;
5. Build solid relationships with key external and internal stakeholders;
6. Present carefully outlined business opportunities to company executives.
You will be part of a passionate, motivated and professional global team and contribute to our global strategy to be market leader in Cow Monitoring, Milking Automation and RFID Solutions within the dairy industry. You will work closely together with a dynamic and international team consisting of colleagues from sales, marketing, product development and our innovation team. You will report to the Sales Director.
You’ll get all the space you need to excel, both literally and figuratively (and we also expect you to do something with it). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom to make a difference in the dairy industry. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our whole organization is built. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a market competitive remuneration.
Vereiste ervaringen en skills
Highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to support the dairy industry with state-of-the-art solutions.
· Master's Degree preferred, Bachelor of Science Degree (preferably a focus in Animal Science, Dairy Science, Agricultural Science or Business Science)
· You have several years of relevant experience in (international) sales or business development;
· Background/knowledge of (dairy) industry commonly-used concepts, practices, procedures and economic drivers;
· You are a pioneer, independent thinker and have a proactive approach.
· You find it natural to keep your knowledge up to date in a rapidly changing world;
· You have a large sense of responsibility and can deal well with rapid changes in direction;
· Trustworthy – someone who understands and lives business integrity;
· Your English is good, both in writing and in speech;
· Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis (at least 20% of the time).
Over Nedap Livestock Management
Bij Nedap Livestock Management helpen we professionele melkvee- en varkenshouders overal ter wereld om op een plezierige manier een winstgevend en duurzaam bedrijf te runnen. De oplossingen die we creëren stellen hen in staat om alledaagse taken te automatiseren en weloverwogen beslissingen te nemen op basis van individuele dieridentificatie en -data. Hiermee stellen we veehouders in staat om te voldoen aan de groeiende wereldwijde vraag naar dierlijke eiwitten op een manier die winstgevend en tegelijkertijd in overeenkomst is met de stijgende normen voor dierenwelzijn, duurzaamheid, transparantie en de veiligheid en kwaliteit van voedsel.
Life at Nedap
Are you interested? Send you CV and motivation via the application button.
- 1. Je sollicitatie
- 2. Het eerste gesprek
- 3. Volgende ontmoeting
- 4. Aanbod
- 5. High five!
Je hebt gesolliciteerd? Geweldig! We reageren zo snel mogelijk per e-mail op je sollicitatie, maar tenminste binnen 10 werkdagen.
We respecteren je privacy, daarom kun je alleen solliciteren via onze website. Sollicitaties via e-mail worden niet in behandeling genomen.