Key points for 2020
- Revenue amounted to € 189.9 million, down 1% on 2019. Added value increased from 63% to 66% of revenue.
- Recurring revenue rose by 14% and now makes up 27% of the total revenue.
- The business units Healthcare and Livestock Management posted a robust growth in revenue, which almost entirely compensated for the drop in revenue by the other business units, mainly due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Operating profit amounted to € 17.1 million (€ 17.5 million in 2019), while the operating margin remained more or less the same at 9.0% (9.1% in 2019).
- The number of FTEs grew, putting added value per FTE at € 169,000 in 2020 (€ 173,000 in 2019). Net profit amounted to € 13.8 million, i.e. € 2.13 per share. The 2019 net profit, excluding the book profit on the sale of Nedap France, amounted to € 14.2 million.
- The final dividend for the 2020 financial year has been set at € 2.25. A one-off interim dividend of € 2.25 was paid in November 2020.
- Given the uncertainty as to the duration of the COVID-19 crisis and its impact on the global economy, it is not possible to make a reliable estimate of the revenue development in 2021.
Please click the following link for the download: Press release – Annual Figures 2020 Nedap N.V