The Netherlands, Groenlo, 20 October 2020, 17:45
- Revenue in Q3 2020 5% lower than last year, shows a slight improvement compared to Q2 2020.
– The business units Healthcare and Livestock Management continue to show further growth.
– The business units Identification Systems, Retail, Security Management and Staffing Solutions achieve revenue growth in Q3 2020 compared to Q2 2020 but stays behind the comparable period in 2019. The business unit Light Controls shows an increasing decline in Q3 2020.
– Growth in recurring revenue with 9% compared to third quarter 2019.
- Revenue up to Q3 2020 2% lower than in the comparable period in 2019.
- As a result of the effects of the COVID-19 crisis, a decrease in revenue is expected for Q4 2020 in comparison with last year.
- Interim dividend of € 2.25 per share will be paid out.
Read the full press release here: Press release – Trading update Q3 2020