- Latin America
- Livestock Management
Nedap sells their systems worldwide via distribution channels like milking equipment and genetic companies. To expand our distribution, to support our existing customers and to promote our automation products, Nedap is searching an Application Support Manager for the key dairy regions in Latin American market.
The responsibilities are as follows:
You will proactively take ownership of this role, to make a difference in the dairy industry and autonomously support the set goals. We expect a lot of personal responsibility and accountability.
- Train and support business partners on the installation and use of our products;
- Implement and manage training programs for our business partners;
- Offer (second line) application and technical support to Business Partners;
- Travel as needed to end user sites for supporting new and existing installations;
- Track, interpret and summarize feedback from Business Partners and end-users and report back to Nedap;
- Open minded to work effectively in an international culture;
- Promote Nedap products by attending exhibitions and trade shows;
- Responsibility to align with Nedap global dairy strategies.
In addition to the above activities and responsibilities, you will perform other such duties to collaborate with the Global Livestock Management Dairy initiatives.
You will be part of a very passionate, motivated and professional global team focusing on building market share on a ground floor opportunity. To contribute to our global strategy to be market leader in SmartTag and Milking Automation/RFID Solutions within the dairy industry. This position will report to the Region Manager, in Groenlo, the Netherlands.
You’ll get all the space you need to excel, both literally and figuratively (and we also expect you to do something with it). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom to make a difference in the dairy industry. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our whole organisation is built. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a market competitive remuneration.
Required experience and skills
Highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to develop the market with state-of-the-art products.
- Minimum bachelor degree level;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area;
- Background/Knowledge of dairy industry commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Geographical located in Latin America;
- Able to communicate effectively, externally and internally at a variety of levels and work closely with Nedap sales, product and service departments;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English, Spanish and preferable Portuguese;
- Home office and the ability to travel ~50% annually;
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and passport;
- Periodically visit the head office in the Netherlands.
About Nedap Livestock Management
The growing global population and rising prosperity mean a continued growth in demand for milk and meat. At the same time, food quality and safety standards are becoming ever more stringent. With our Smarttags, pig and cattle farmers can monitor the behaviour of their animals 24/7, ensuring that each animal is cared for on an individual basis. This improves both returns and animal welfare.
Interested? Send you CV and a covering letter to Paulette Kamperman by clicking on the application button and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We aim to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.