- New Zealand
- Livestock Management
Nedap sells their systems worldwide via distribution channels like milking equipment and genetic companies. To expand our distribution, to support our existing customers and to promote our automation products, Nedap is searching an Application Support Manager for the key dairy regions in the NZ/AUS market.
The responsibilities are as follows:
You will proactively take ownership of this role, to make a difference in the dairy industry and autonomously support the set goals. We expect a lot of personal responsibility and accountability.
- Train and support business partners on the installation and use of our products;
- Implement and manage training programs for our business partners;
- Offer (second line) application and technical support to Business Partners;
- Travel as needed to end user sites for supporting new and existing installations;
- Track, interpret and summarize feedback from Business Partners and end-users and report back to Nedap;
- Open minded to work effectively in an international culture;
- Promote Nedap products by attending exhibitions and trade shows;
- Responsibility to align with Nedap global dairy strategies.
In addition to the above activities and responsibilities, you will perform other such duties to collaborate with the Global Livestock Management Dairy initiatives.
You will be part of a very passionate, motivated and professional global team focusing on building market share on a ground floor opportunity. To contribute to our global strategy to be market leader in SmartTag and Milking Automation/RFID Solutions within the dairy industry. This position will report to the Region Manager, in Groenlo, the Netherlands.
You’ll get all the space you need to excel, both literally and figuratively (and we also expect you to do something with it). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom to make a difference in the dairy industry. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our whole organisation is built. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a market competitive remuneration.
Required experience and skills
Highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to support the market with state-of-the-art products.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area;
- Background/Knowledge of dairy industry commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Geographical located in New Zealand in proximity to major dairy region;
- Able to communicate effectively, externally and internally at a variety of levels and work closely with Nedap sales, product and service departments;
- Home office and the ability to travel ~50% annually;
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, passport and be able to work in NZ/AUS;
- Periodically visit the head office in the Netherlands;
- This position will report to the Region Manager, in Groenlo, the Netherlands.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Interested? Send you CV and a covering letter to Paulette Kamperman by clicking on the application button and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We aim to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.