- Livestock Management
Initially, this driven and hands-on business development role will focus on delivering sales by learning our business and establishing genuine relationships with (new) Business Partners while also seeking to forge new connections aimed at growing and expanding our business.
Using the insight gained through first-hand experience, you will be responsible for the ground-up development and execution of a go-to-market strategy in new sales channels.
Building high-trust, genuine relationships is very important to Nedap. This unique and high impact opportunity is ideal for someone who possesses prior (dairy) industry experience and a proven track-record of building new business and strong and sustainable relationships.
- Commit to and deliver on sales targets;
- Proactively identify, develop and manage strategic partnerships;
- Research and stay abreast of emerging trends to recommend new offerings that directly tie to end-user requirements;
- Maintain knowledge of (current) offerings to identify and expand on business opportunities;
- Build solid relationships with key external and internal stakeholders;
- Present carefully outlined business opportunities to company executives.
Your teamYou will be part of a passionate, motivated and professional global team and contribute to our global strategy to be market leader in Cow Monitoring, Milking Automation and RFID Solutions within the dairy industry. You will work closely together with a dynamic and international team consisting of colleagues from sales, marketing, product development and our innovation team. You will report to the Sales Director.
Our offerYou’ll get all the space you need to excel, both literally and figuratively (and we also expect you to do something with it). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom to make a difference in the dairy industry. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our whole organization is built. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a market competitive remuneration.
Required experience and skillsHighly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to support the dairy industry with state-of-the-art solutions.
- Master's Degree preferred, Bachelor of Science Degree (preferably a focus in Animal Science, Dairy Science, Agricultural Science or Business Science)
- You have several years of relevant experience in (international) sales or business development;
- Background/knowledge of (dairy) industry commonly-used concepts, practices, procedures and economic drivers;
- You are a pioneer, independent thinker and have a proactive approach.
- You find it natural to keep your knowledge up to date in a rapidly changing world;
- You have a large sense of responsibility and can deal well with rapid changes in direction;
- Trustworthy – someone who understands and lives business integrity;
- Your English is good, both in writing and in speech;
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis (at least 20% of the time).
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Interested? Then apply via the application button. For questions, please contact Michelle Ketting Olivier.
As part of the application procedure we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG). An assessment may also be part of the selection procedure.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.