Do you have a similar passion for technology as we have? Do you want to join a dynamic leading team to support retailers with state-of-the-art technology? We want to meet you!
Our team works with a successful business partner network on our global leading Loss Prevention solutions in the international retail market. We are growing year over year and we are looking for a skilled channel sales manager to build close relationships with our partners, and consult retailers toward a future-proof technology solution. This role will concentrate on Food, Health&Beauty, and Consumer Electronic retailers.
- Building close connections with our business partners.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Consulting retailers towards a future-proof Loss Prevention strategy.
- Keeping a healthy, and filled sales pipeline within your responsible region.
- Taking the sales opportunities into a consultative sales journey.
We are an international, passionate, and united sales team. While everyone has their personal focus areas and goals, we also love to work together as a team. We focus on personal development, creating a fantastic work environment, and building a winning team together! We are organized in self-steering teams that work in flexible locations. Your team decides the way of working and how to cooperate most efficiently.
Nedap puts their people first and that is what we get back from our teams. We are a listed, international leading company, but operate like a scale-up! This translates that once a Nedapeer, your well-being, and happiness is Nedap’s top priority. We offer:
- A competitive salary.
- The option of shares.
- A competitive pension plan.
- Sales equipment: car, phone, laptop.
- Uncapped holidays.
- Personal development budget.
- An international team of professionals.
- Flexible remote working.
Required experience and skills
- Preferably a Master's Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Several years of relevant (international) sales experience.
- Building effective internal and external relationships.
- Self-starter, outgoing, pleasant, responsible, self-motivated, and confident.
- Fluent in English. A second language is a plus.
About Nedap Retail
Store employees spend a lot of their time searching for products and managing stock. Our RFID technology for article security and in-store inventory management makes it very easy to monitor and control all processes in the store in real time. Employees no longer have to waste time searching for items, meaning they can devote greater attention to customers.
Do you want to be part of the team? Let us know by applying via the button. For questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. An assessment is part of the application procedure. As part of the application procedure, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.