"We want to proactively provide information to our users so that they can work in the Us suite undisturbed and with pleasure."
As a communications specialist, you will stay abreast of the latest developments within Nedap Healthcare, consult with your Support colleagues on the impact of new functionality and how best to communicate it, and innovate in the area of proactive communications.
You will be part of the Support team, but together with two others you will be responsible for all communication about Nedap Healthcare services:
You ensure with clear information that users can easily handle our solutions and quickly become familiar with new features.
- You develop all kinds of information tools, such as manuals, online help and release notes.
- You take care of communication with customers in case of major disruptions and topics that affect our solutions.
- You keep an eye on the future. Customers and users change, so do we.
We'd love to see you in our friendly and open office in Groenlo, but ultimately you decide how you work. We don't expect you at specific or structural times, but we do expect you to be ready to help your colleagues.
Of course we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. For example, you determine your own working hours and vacations. Nobody keeps track of this, we rely on your own responsibility. In addition, we offer you all the resources you need to fulfill your responsibilities.
Financially, things are also well organized here. In addition to your salary and vacation pay, Nedap has a 13th month and a profit distribution. The latter can be used to acquire shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme.
But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap has no pots for your development. In addition to our extensive induction program and personal development program, we like to look with you at your potential and how we can develop it.
Required experience and skills
You see yourself as an energetic and connecting person. You may already have experience with (healthcare) software or have a healthy dose of interest and would like to get started.
Maybe you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You have a completed college education.
- You can speak Dutch and English. This is necessary because You will be responsible for a large part of our communication.
- You are eager to learn and have great affinity with computers and software.
- You enjoy working independently as well as in a team and you adapt your communication to your target group.
- You are a real investigator and want to work with others to provide the best possible service to our customersYou are enterprising and know how to easily create support for your ideas.
About Nedap Healthcare
We help care givers and nurses to save time on administrative tasks. With our technology, they are able to spend less time on registering, planning, reporting, and drawing up care plans, allowing them to devote more time to their patients. The family can also be informed immediately about the patient’s wellbeing at the touch of a button.
Life at Nedap
Have you become curious? Apply through our website or contact Melanie Kamp at firstname.lastname@example.org. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
As part of the application procedure, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.