- Livestock Management
Are you ready for your first or next step in advising the R&D department on product requirements and making sure the product is approved so it can be sold?
As a Compliance Engineer you will make sure that everything concerning compliance is well organized. Your work is essential for selling high quality products that meet the right requirements. You will offer products for inspection, do some of the inspection yourself and also take care of the proper documentation.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Advising the R&D department regarding the applicable product requirements;
- Evaluating the designs according to those standards;
- Maintaining contact with suppliers regarding the applicable product requirements;
- Initiating (foreign) approvals/certifications and providing guidance in the field of:
- Electrical safety
- The preparation of technical construction files (TCF) for self-certification;
- Executing evaluations and reports according to the Machine Directive;
- Drafting documentation for (foreign) certifications;
- Giving input for manuals;
- Maintaining overviews of certifications;
- Introducing new regulations in the market group.
As a Compliance Engineer at Livestock Management you will be working in an inspiring and international environment. You get the opportunity to make the difference by taking the initiative. We assume a lot of responsibility and ownership.
You will work for the Product Management department where you will support various R&D teams. In addition, you will work closely with the Sales department.
Of course we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. You are responsible for your own working hours and vacations. Nobody keeps track of this, we rely on your own responsibility. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfill your responsibilities. Financially too, things are well arranged here. In addition to your salary and vacation allowance, Nedap offers a 13th month, a profit-sharing scheme and the option of shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap does not have a pot for your development. In addition to our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we would like to explore your potential with you.
Required experience and skills
You have completed a Bachelor's or Bachelor's degree in Electronics or a related field and you have a sound knowledge of radio and EMC. In addition, you recognize yourself in the following:
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail;
- You can work independently and organize well;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have a good command of the English language;
- Delving into regulations is a cool challenge for you;
- Being able to perform pre-compliance testing yourself is a plus.
It is possible to fill this role hybrid. We expect you to be present in Groenlo several days a week.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Did you become curious? Apply via our website or contact Jaap Grondman at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.