- Livestock Management
The inovation team of Nedap Livestock management identifies new market opportunities and upcoming technologies. We create lean prototypes to test the potential of our concepts early in the process. We are looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer to build a prototype to present results from our computer vision models.
In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Selecting the right infrastructure for the job;
- Development of the prototype software according to the dynamic requirements obtained from potential customers with an emphasis on processing speed;
- Maintaining the software once it is running during its short lifetime and make sure that the lessons learned are documented;
- Assisting the data scientist to run the models in a batch-oriented fashion on existing data.
Your teamThe innovation team is a small and agile group of people that are passionate about bringing true innovation based on new technologies.
Our offerObviously, we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. You are responsible for your own working hours and holidays. Nobody keeps track, as we rely on your own accountability. Moreover, we offer you the means to fulfil your own responsibilities. We also have a good financial arrangement. Nedap does not only offer you a salary and holiday allowance, but also an annual bonus, dividends, and the option of shares. In addition, we have a very interesting pension arrangement. But most of all, we invest in your development! Nedap takes your development very seriously. We offer an extensive introduction program and a personal development journey in which we will look at your potential and future opportunities within Nedap.
Required experience and skillsWe are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer with a professional or university education and several years of work experience.
You are experienced in:
- Computer Vision libraries (e.g., OpenCV, GStream, FFMpeg);
- Relevant hardware platforms (e.g., Raspberry pi, Jetson, Intel Nuc);
- Software engineering (e.g., git, modular design, testing);
- Programming for highspeed (e.g., C++/Rust);
- Executing deep neural networks (e.g., Tensorflow, ONNX, Openvio);
- Video background (containers, codecs, frame types, (dynamic) frame rates, group of pictures);
- Video transfer (file sizes, stream formats (RTSP/HLS), streaming server software).
- Software distribution (e.g., ansible);
- User interface development (html / android app programming);
- Large scale computing (e.g., Azure, AWS).
Good to know: It is possible to work remotely in this position.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Send your motivation and CV through the application button to Marjolein Evers. You can also contact her for questions.
As part of the application procedure, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG). An assessment may also be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.