- Security Management
Do you have a passion for technology and are you a marketer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a great team and have an impact on our international growth? And do you get excited about customers like Unilever, Schiphol, the European Commission and RedBull? Then we want you on our team!
We are looking for a marketer who is strong in creating content. Someone who is able to take content marketing and content strategy to the next level.
In this role you are a link between sales, product management and your own marketing colleagues. You know how to convert market and product knowledge into strong and attractive content that helps our commercial colleagues to generate leads.
With your knowledge and experience, you coordinate campaigns together with your marketing colleagues and you determine which channels and expressions should be used to achieve the marketing goals. You are responsible for the content.
This is only possible if you have a natural interest in technology, technical solutions and innovative concepts and know how to translate this matter in such a way that even your mother (in law) understands.
Your tasks will include:
- Sharpening and monitoring the content strategy
- Create and monitor the content calendar
- Gaining and sharing market insights
- Creating content, blogs, vlogs, banners, whitepapers, insights etc.
- Briefing external writers, media and designers
- Managing content on our website and social media channels.
Our offerOf course we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. You are responsible for your own working hours and vacations. Nobody keeps track of this, we rely on your own responsibility. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfill your responsibilities. Financially too, things are well arranged here. In addition to your salary and vacation allowance, Nedap offers a 13th month, a profit-sharing scheme and the option of shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap does not have a pot for your development. In addition to our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we would like to explore your potential with you.
Required experience and skills
- You are curious, energetic and willing to find out what the latest trends and insights are within our market
- You are willing to immerse yourself and immerse yourself in the life of a security, facility or IT manager
- Preferably you already have experience in a B2B environment and you can 'translate' complex B2B matter into understandable communication
- You have commercial insight and you can determine your own goals and achieve them
- You are independent, structured, proactive and stress resistant
- You have an affinity with technology and have completed at least a HBO or WO study and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Command of the Dutch and English language. Any other language is a big plus
About Nedap Security Management
Security is a basic human requirement, both at home and at work. With our access control, intrusion detection and locker management technologies, we create a pleasurable work environment for everyone, which in turn boosts success. People can truly shine only when they know their security is in expert hands.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.