Are you passionate about having impact on retail through technology? Do you want to help the world’s leading retailers, such as Scalpers, Tendam, Superdry, Under Armour or River Island? Do you have a customer centric approach, the capacity to create warm relationships, proficient analytics and consulting skills, and the courage to bring fresh ideas to customers?
Then this is your opportunity to join our us as a Customer Success Manager.
Nedap Retail is growing fast and is changing the way that the retail world works with our iD Cloud platform. Our international customer base continues to grow year on year and with the help of our state-of-the-art technology retailers and brands can create the perfect inventory visibility and exceptional shopping experiences.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be speaking with the decision makers in fashion companies on a daily basis with a responsibility to drive product adoption, satisfaction, engagement and retention. Your ultimate goal will be to deliver high levels of business value to our customers, to create real iD Cloud advocates.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Be a proactive advocate within Nedap and at the customer to accomplish defined Customer Success objectives;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders as the central iD Cloud Store point of contact after successful software implementation;
- Help in developing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from the iD Cloud solution;
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends and provide customers with recommendations based on their business needs;
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of iD Cloud store products and services;
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive a successful usage of the application;
- Perform periodic customer health-checks to forecast customer retention;
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders to align account activities in the iD Cloud Platform with the customer’s strategy;
- Assist in the organization of community events, speaking engagements and arrange customer reference calls for our global customer community.
You will be part of our dedicated and professional customer success team led by your domain lead Customer Success. The team consists of highly motivated professionals who love working together to help our customer community succeed. The team has can-do mentality and collaborates closely with our solution experts, product team, implementation specialists and account management team to achieve common goals.
To make sure you quickly feel at home within the team and wider organization we will pair you to a buddy and you will follow an onboarding program. Together with your buddy and the wider international team, you will expand the role of customer success and improve customer happiness, engagement and application usage, making sure that both personal and professional development are an integral part of your career within Nedap.
We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is great fun to work. You get a lot of freedom to make a difference within the fashion retail industry. We are looking for someone with a 'can do' mentality and believe in the power of ideas and individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our entire organization is built. We offer the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a competitive salary.
Required experience and skills
A successful candidate is likely to have the following qualifications:
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, excellent speaking and writing skills are required;
- Ideally based in Madrid or remotely located within 1h of an international airport with direct connections to key European capitals;
- 3+ years of experience in customer success or similar client-facing role in SaaS or similar industry;
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management;
- Ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations;
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple customers simultaneously;
- Ability to connect with customers at all levels, from key user to senior management;
- Ability to effectively explain technical information to non-technical audiences;
- Experience in any of the following a plus: retail processes, retail IT landscape, general knowledge of cloud architecture.
About Nedap Retail
Store employees spend a lot of their time searching for products and managing stock. Our RFID technology for article security and in-store inventory management makes it very easy to monitor and control all processes in the store in real time. Employees no longer have to waste time searching for items, meaning they can devote greater attention to customers.
Enthusiastic and interested? Please send your CV and a motivation letter via the application button to Paulette Kamperman and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.