- Security Management
As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for the rollout of our microservice applications, which must run automatically scaled, redundant and efficiently. You start your day with a startup and spar a lot with the other DevOps engineer about the current/running stories. Furthermore, you keep yourself busy with setting up monitoring and make sure all those tasks are automated.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Automate infrastructure deployments with Terraform;
- Support teams in using the infrastructure;
- Develop deployment pipelines for services running in Nomad/Kubernetes;
- Continuous delivery (CI/CD) using Github, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Bash, Python;
- Encourage a DevOps culture of automation, self-service and engineering best practices;
- Challenging the development teams in architecture choices to get the best fit SaaS solution from the point of view of scalability, maintainability, workability, etc.;
- Supporting the development teams in the development process;
- Participate in 24/7 support.
Your teamAt Nedap Security Management, you will work together in multidisciplinary product teams in an Agile/Scrum setup. As a DevOps Engineer, you work together with front-end developers, back-end developers and testers.
Clear communication is essential in our collaboration! The team consists of a mix of personalities, knowledge and skills. In addition, we work in a dynamic way, which ensures little delay in terms of choices and processes.
In addition to your own team, you have a lot of contact with another team within Nedap that hosts the platform.
'In the team there is a lot of room for discussion. The team is open to each other and it is dynamic, because ideas can be implemented quickly. We also do fun things together, such as the Heartbeat every year, where we are together with the entire business unit for presentations, games and drinks.' Gert Jan, DevOps Engineer)
Our offerYou will work in an energetic work environment that inspires, with access to all the resources you need to do your job optimally. You will have the space to organize your own working days and we also offer you excellent primary and secondary benefits.
What you can count on in the role of DevOps Engineer:
- Naturally, we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions;
- You will receive a thirteenth month, share in the profit sharing that you can also use to obtain Nedap share certificates and we offer an attractive pension plan;
- You determine the work-life balance that suits you. We do not register working hours, days off or vacations. We trust you to take your own responsibility in this;
- Our people are the basis for our success. That's why we like to invest in your development. In addition to following our extensive induction program, you will also embark on a personal development path without being tied to budgets. Together with you, we look at your potential and how we can develop this further.
'It's cool to work for the security of (large) organizations. You receive the appreciation directly from partners during partner events. Our technology is state of the art!' (Gert Jan, DevOps Engineer)
Required experience and skillsAre you an analytical pro, eager to learn and do you constantly want to challenge and develop yourself? You have a proactive and leading attitude are you also able to deal with maintaining the current application landscape on a daily basis?
If you also have experience with the following, you might just be our new team member!
- Experience owning infrastructure in production, as well as designing and creating build/deploy & monitoring systems
- Container platform, e.g., Kubernetes, Nomad;
- Automation platform, e.g., Github Actions, Jenkins;
- Orchestration, e.g., Terraform, Ansible;
- Observability, e.g., DataDog, Prometheus;
- Proficiency in JAVA
'I was hired because of my expertise, so I am self-directed and get to realize my own ideas.' (Gert Jan, DevOps Engineer).
About Nedap Security Management
Security is a basic human requirement, both at home and at work. With our access control, intrusion detection and locker management technologies, we create a pleasurable work environment for everyone, which in turn boosts success. People can truly shine only when they know their security is in expert hands.
Interested? Send your CV and a covering letter to Marjolein Evers by clicking on the application button. An assessment is part of the application procedure. We can also ask for a certificate of conduct.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.