Your team is a multidisciplinary product team within the Data Science group. The team consists of a UX designer/researcher and software developers with various specializations. You will be building a new product from scratch, where the team itself is responsible for using an iterative, exploratory process to discover how to employ new technologies like generative AI and conversational agents to support healthcare workers with logistical challenges. In the long term, the experiences and insights gained from this product will lay the foundation for the integration of these advanced technologies into all our products. You can also apply your knowledge more broadly within the Data Science group, allowing you to contribute not only to exploratory work but also to enhancing or expanding existing solutions.
Do you want to work on a new product within a multidisciplinary team? Are you a front-end developer who enjoys working in a dynamic, innovative environment? If so, we have an interesting role for you.
We are seeking a front-end developer to join our new team. This team is working on a product that utilizes generative AI technology to support healthcare providers in their logistical processes.
Your main challenge is to collaborate with the team to translate these new technologies into a user-friendly and effective product. You will work together with our UX designer/researcher and other team members to quickly develop prototypes. In doing so, you may need to be willing to accept less elegant or scalable solutions for rapid, testable delivery. Based on user testing, we then iteratively improve these prototypes. We are seeking someone with front-end development experience who is eager to go the extra mile. We are looking for curiosity, problem-solving skills, and the willingness to learn and implement new technologies.
In addition to your work for this new team, you may also be occasionally asked to support one of our other Data Science teams with front-end challenges. This provides you with the opportunity to have an even broader impact and contribute not only to exploratory work but also to products that are made available to hundreds of thousands of users.
You will be working in an energetic work environment that inspires, with access to all the resources you need to perform your work optimally. You will have the flexibility to arrange your own workdays, and in addition, we offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
- You will receive a thirteenth-month payment, participate in profit-sharing, which you can also use to obtain certificates of Nedap shares, and we provide an attractive pension scheme.
- You determine the work-life balance that suits you. We do not track working hours, days off, or vacation days. We trust you to take your own responsibility in this regard.
- Our people are the foundation of our success. That's why we are happy to invest in your development. We don't have a fixed development budget. In addition to participating in our comprehensive onboarding program, you will embark on a personal development journey, in which we explore your potential together and how we can further unfold it.
Want to learn more about our offering? Click here.
Required experience and skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a front-end developer.
- Experience with Vue.js.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Interest in AI-driven products.
- Experience in rapidly creating prototypes for user research.
- Capable of thinking pragmatically and delivering functional, testable products quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
About Nedap Healthcare
We help care givers and nurses to save time on administrative tasks. With our technology, they are able to spend less time on registering, planning, reporting, and drawing up care plans, allowing them to devote more time to their patients. The family can also be informed immediately about the patient’s wellbeing at the touch of a button.
Life at Nedap
Became curious? Take on the challenge! Send your CV and/or motivation through the application button addressed to Michael von Harras. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Michael von Harras at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.