- Livestock Management
You as a Full Stack Developer will get the opportunity to develop the interface to our users. The team of Data scientists, engineers and Computer vision specialist are creating insights from data. You make it possible to turn insights into actions that lead to improvement by making intuitive UI based on solid backend to improve life of animals and farmers.
- Design, develop, and maintain full stack software applications for computer vision systems;
- Collaborate with computer vision researchers, embedded software engineers, and hardware engineers to integrate computer vision algorithms into software systems;
- Implement intuitive and user-friendly user interfaces for computer vision applications, ensuring a smooth user experience;
- Develop and maintain back-end APIs, databases, and server-side components to support data processing and application functionality;
- Implement real-time data streaming and processing components for computer vision systems;
- Collaborate with data scientists to integrate data analytics and visualization capabilities into software applications;
- Conduct performance optimization, debugging, and testing of software systems to ensure reliability and efficiency;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, provide technical insights, and contribute to the overall architecture and design of software solutions.
Your teamThe Innovation team within Nedap Livestock Management identifies market opportunities and builds new concepts based on upcoming technologies. We test our hypotheses as quickly as possible by building prototypes to validate technical and business assumptions. Our efforts create the foundation for the next generation of our portfolio.
Our offerOf course, we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. For example, you are responsible for your own working hours and vacations. No one keeps track of this; we rely on your own responsibility in this regard. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfill your responsibilities. Financially, things are also well organized here. In addition to your salary and vacation pay, Nedap has a 13th month, a profit distribution and the possibility of shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap has no pots for your development. In addition to our extensive induction program and personal development program, we are happy to look at your potential with you.
Want to know more about our offer? Click here.
Required experience and skillsYou have no problem working independently. As part of the Innovation team, you are doing a lot of pioneering, so self-reliance is important. You are good at going from concept to prototype. So thinking it out, being creative and being able to put it into practice. This also means that you can switch well between speed and quality depending on the issue. In addition, you have good communication skills to be able to communicate within the team, but also to find other colleagues within the organization.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field;
- Work experience as a Developer is a big plus, but we are open to juniors who already have some work experience with a side job in Development;
- Experience with back-end development using languages such as Python, Java, or Node.js;
- Strong proficiency in front-end development technologies and modern frameworks (e.g., .NET, Vue.js);
- Knowledge or experience with Azure;
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
You are 32-38 available and live in the Netherlands. A hybrid form of working is possible.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Life at Nedap
Curious about the position of Full Stack Developer? Please send your motivation and CV via the application button to Marten Adolfsen. You can also email me for more information email@example.com. As part of the application process we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.