The Dossier Tribe consists of various multidisciplinary teams that work closely with each other. Within these teams, everyone has their own discipline, such as front-end, back-end, interaction design, customer contact and everything in between.
This also gives you great responsibility for the work you do. Our open way of working ensures that everyone feels free to give feedback on the work process.
You will mainly work from our green, friendly and open office in Groenlo. However, at the end you decide how you work. From home, at the 'office', a co-working space, you name it! If you choose to come to Groenlo, you are assured of a good cup of coffee and a nice lunch in our restaurant.
We don't expect you to work at specific or structural times, but we do expect you to deliver quality. That way, when you go home, you can rest and enjoy your life. In other words, manage your own capacity.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby developer. We do not define experience as years of work, but as delivering quality. Do you have new ideas? Great! We are always looking for ways to improve our products or things to learn from. Experience with the other techniques and frameworks we use is a plus: SQL, Redis, Rspec, Sidekiq, Semaphore, Datadog.
In addition to programming, you enjoy managing a project team and have a strong sense of ownership. We are therefore looking for someone who can work both in a team and indepndently. You are pragmatic and get things done. You also speak/write both Dutch and English.
Are you our new team member?
You will be working in an energetic work environment that inspires, with access to all the resources you need to perform your work optimally. You will have the flexibility to arrange your own workdays, and in addition, we offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
- You will receive a thirteenth-month payment, participate in profit-sharing, which you can also use to obtain certificates of Nedap shares, and we provide an attractive pension scheme.
- You determine the work-life balance that suits you. We do not track working hours, days off, or vacation days. We trust you to take your own responsibility in this regard.
- Our people are the foundation of our success. That's why we are happy to invest in your development. We don't have a fixed development budget. In addition to participating in our comprehensive onboarding program, you will embark on a personal development journey, in which we explore your potential together and how we can further unfold it.
Required experience and skills
As a Ruby Developer within the Dossier Tribe, you will actively think along and work on the development direction of our products. You will be responsible for taking on all kind of projects from the start. You can think for example of developing an architecture or testing the solution at our customers.
As Dossier tribe we help caretakers record, manage and update all relevant care information around their clients. Allowing them to effectively collaborate and grant people involved access to real time insights whenever they need them. This makes mandatory administrative tasks much easier and brings focus on their primary task: taking care of people. We believe by giving each client their own dossier, putting them in the center of attention and organizing care around them results in a more personal connection, more joy in work and the best possible care.
The client file we develop contains important medical and care-related information. The file is connected to all parties involved, both formal and informal care. It will be used as a tool to take care of 500,000 people in the Netherlands.
Our ambition reaches beyond purely meeting administrative requirements. It is the recording of the life story and the personal wishes that make the difference. Through better insights, we can contribute to prevention instead of treating disorders and diseases. In long-term care, this is not only more effective, but also cost-saving.
About Nedap Healthcare
We help care givers and nurses to save time on administrative tasks. With our technology, they are able to spend less time on registering, planning, reporting, and drawing up care plans, allowing them to devote more time to their patients. The family can also be informed immediately about the patient’s wellbeing at the touch of a button.
Curious? Send your motivation and CV via the application button to Judith Segura - van Bruggen (Senior Corporate IT Recruiter | Nedap Healthcare). And if you want to know more or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- An assessment is part of the selection process.
- If you receive an offer for this role and you accept our offer, we will also require a Certificate of Good Conduct.
- At Nedap, we rely on the diversity of people and organizations. One of the things that makes us unique is our diverse mix of people and cultures. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our entire organization is built.
- We respect your privacy.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.