As a Ruby Engineer within the Dossier tribe, you will be actively thinking about-and working on-the development direction of the client file within our applications. You will be responsible for taking on projects from the start and bringing them to a successful conclusion. This could involve, for example, working out an architecture or testing the solution with our customers. Together with the team, you will be responsible for determining how best to tackle projects.
Within the Dossier Tribe, we help care providers record, manage and update all relevant care information regarding their clients. This allows them to collaborate effectively and give stakeholders access to real-time insights when they need them. This makes mandatory administrative tasks much easier and gives focus on their primary task: caring for people. We believe that by giving each client their own file, putting them at the centre and organising care around them, a more personal connection can be created, work can be more enjoyable and the best possible care can be provided.
The Dossier tribe consists of several multidisciplinary teams that work closely together. Within these teams, everyone has their own discipline, think front-end, back-end, interaction design, customer contact and everything in between. This also means you have great responsibility for what you do. Our open way of working ensures that everyone feels free to give feedback on the work process.
In a post-corona situation, you will mainly work from our green, friendly and open office in Groenlo. However, you ultimately decide how you work. From home, in an 'office', a co-working space, you name it! If you choose to come to Groenlo, you are guaranteed a good cup of coffee and a nice lunch in our restaurant.
We don't expect you to work at specific or structural times, but we do expect you to deliver quality. That way, when you go home again, you can take a rest and enjoy your life. In other words, manage your own capacity.
The client file we develop stores important medical and care-related information. The file is connected to all stakeholders, both formal and informal care. It is used as a tool to care for 500,000 people in the Netherlands. In doing so, we serve a social interest. In doing so, our ambition goes beyond purely meeting administrative requirements. It is precisely the recording of the life story and personal wishes that makes the difference. Through better insights, we can contribute to prevention instead of (retrospectively) treating disorders and diseases. In long-term care, this is not only more effective but also cost-saving.
We believe that our employees can be the best version of themselves if we provide them with the best working environment. Nedap makes sure you get everything you need to perform your job in the best way possible. That means that, in addition to good working conditions, you get the freedom to organise your time as you see fit.
What you get as a Ruby Engineer:
· A thirteenth month, profit sharing and an attractive pension;
· A good work-life balance. You are responsible for your own working hours and holidays. Nobody keeps track of this; we rely on your own responsibility in this respect;
· We invest in your development! Besides our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we are happy to look at your potential with you.
Want to know more about our offer? Click here.
Required experience and skills
We are looking for an experienced Ruby Engineer. However, we do not define experience as years of work experience, but as delivering quality. Do you have ideas and want to share them with us? Nice! We are always looking for ways to improve our products or things to learn from.
- Experience with the other techniques and frameworks we use is a plus: SQL, Redis, Rspec, Sidekiq, Semaphore, Datadog;
- Besides programming, you enjoy managing a project team and have a strong sense of ownership. We are therefore looking for someone who can work in a team as well as independently;
- You are pragmatic and get things done;
- In addition, you have an excellent knowledge of both Dutch and English.
About Nedap Healthcare
We help care givers and nurses to save time on administrative tasks. With our technology, they are able to spend less time on registering, planning, reporting, and drawing up care plans, allowing them to devote more time to their patients. The family can also be informed immediately about the patient’s wellbeing at the touch of a button.
Curious? Take up the challenge! Send your CV and/or motivation via the application button Attn: Michael von Harras. If you have any questions, please contact Michael von Harras at email@example.com.
· An assessment is part of the selection procedure;
· As part of the application procedure, we ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG);
· At Nedap, we rely on the diversity of people and organisations. One of the things that makes us unique is our diverse mix of people and cultures. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our entire organisation is built;
· We respect your privacy.
Michael von Harras
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.