Are you eager to learn, customer-oriented, analytically strong and do you like to initiate new ideas? Do you get excited about (technical) puzzles? Then we are looking for you!
As a support engineer, you are responsible, together with the team, for the quality of our services towards our customers. The focus is on our inventory management solution called iD Cloud Store. As a technical expert you are part of the 2nd-line support team. This means that you will research and answer complex and sometimes technical questions and problems regarding our apps, web application or hardware. In this function you will have frequent contact with our customers at different levels and you work closely with our developers to answer the questions of our customers. Recognizing patterns and connections in these questions is necessary to determine how we can further improve our services. In addition to answering questions, you are constantly working on increasing the self-reliance of our customers. You do this by improving our knowledge base by means of: FAQs, guidelines, videos, etc.
With your specialist knowledge, you also offer (technical) support to various teams within our department. You actively think about new functionalities and provide our product management and UX team with targeted feedback. You test from a customer perspective whether the new version of our solutions meets the requirements in terms of functionality and ease of use. In addition, you train the helpdesk of our new customers so that they can answer as many questions as possible from the stores themselves and you inform customers about new functionalities.
The iD Cloud team is an enthusiastic group of colleagues with different backgrounds, from development to sales, of which the support team is a full part. Self-reliance and personal responsibility are of paramount importance to us. This means that you look for knowledge and solutions yourself. The 'culture' in our department and within our team can best be described as free, open and sociable. What binds us is the passion to create user-friendly and technically advanced solutions that our customers enjoy working with every day.
Our offerAs a support employee at the iD Cloud team you will work in an inspiring international working environment. You can make a difference by taking initiatives yourself, because we see employees as entrepreneurs. This means that you can fulfill your role in your own way. Naturally, Nedap expects a lot of personal responsibility from you.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits, including a 13th month, profit distribution and option to buy shares;
- Attractive pension scheme;
- Room for personal development, where we look at where you want to develop;
- A very nice company restaurant with free fruit and soup;
- Regular drinks and outings;
- A nice workplace where, in addition to working hard, there is also a lot of laughter.
Required experience and skillsWe are looking for a colleague who is critical of our processes and who can further professionalize our department by coming up with new ideas.
- You have at least HBO work and thinking level;
- You are service-oriented and have excellent communication skills;
- You work in a structured way;
- You have an affinity with technology or you find technology interesting;
- You have great analytical skills and a critical eye;
- You preferably have a number of years of work experience;
- You have experience in customer contact;
- You have a good command of the English spoken and written language;
- You are willing to visit our customers at home and abroad;
- You are also prepared to work outside working hours in an on-call service for high priority issues.
About Nedap Retail
Store employees spend a lot of their time searching for products and managing stock. Our RFID technology for article security and in-store inventory management makes it very easy to monitor and control all processes in the store in real time. Employees no longer have to waste time searching for items, meaning they can devote greater attention to customers.
Became curious? Apply via our website or contact Michelle Ketting Olivier via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. As part of the application procedure, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.