- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Security Management
Our Nedap Security Management division is the number 1 for access control, intrusion detection and locker management technologies. Many governmental, commercial and industrial organizations use our systems to create a pleasurable and secure work environment for everyone. For this growing business unit we’re looking for a fulltime Dubai based International Sales Manager.
In this position you will be responsible to grow our sales activities and turnover in selected countries in the Middle East. As soon as the Covid-19 situation allows, it will require frequent international travel. You will closely cooperate with your colleagues in Dubai and around the world; being a team player is required. You will create and execute your own sales plan and goals. You need to have an entrepreneurial mindset and will receive the freedom to initiate your own initiatives.
You will be part of a very passionate, motivated and professional team. On a daily basis you work together with a dynamic international team consisting of colleagues from marketing, sales but also technical support. This position will report directly to the MD of Nedap FZE.
You’ll get all the space you need to excel, both literally and figuratively (but we also expect you to do something with it). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom and space to build his/her own market. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our whole organisation is built. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, financially solid, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a competitive salary.
Required experience and skills
You should bring the following experience and competences:
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales related position in selling solutions;
- Successful record of hunting for new prospects preferably in the governmental, oil & gas, educational and financial sectors;
- Consultative selling to clients the abovementioned sectors;
- Selling to medium and large size companies;
- Build and maintain a partner network of system integrators and sell through and together with these;
- Competing by selling value against high-end European and American brands;
- Projects with sales cycles of 6 to 24 months and value of up to 300k EUR per project;
- Build and sustain relationships with consultants and be seen as an industry expert;
- Working in an entrepreneurial and hands-on environment;
- Understanding of IT, security technology, software integrations and RFID are preferred;
- A university degree in engineering or business.
About Nedap Security Management
Security is a basic human requirement, both at home and at work. With our access control, intrusion detection and locker management technologies, we create a pleasurable work environment for everyone, which in turn boosts success. People can truly shine only when they know their security is in expert hands.
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to Anniek Kamerink by clicking on the application button. An assessment is part of the application procedure. We may also ask for a certificate of good conduct.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We aim to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.