Do you have an excellent dose of service orientation and analytical skills and do you get energy from helping your colleagues by supporting them to do their job better?
As an IT Service Desk specialist, you will deal with both simple and complex IT questions, requests and problems where you analyze, ask the necessary questions and you especially work in a solution-oriented way(manner).
You will be responsible for:
- Global IT support for all Nedap employees, including our offices worldwide;
- Promoting Nedap IT; think of helping new colleagues on their way during onboarding;
- IT Service Desk activities including resolving incidents and Actively monitoring progress (such as: open tickets and ongoing projects);
- Maintaining our portal with online help and knowledgebase articles for users;
- Taking care of purchasing, advice and issuance of IT hardware together with the team;
- A project-based approach when you work on projects with a direct relationship to the IT Service Desk activities (eg. with our AV partner, our hardware supplier or working together with another Nedap team).
You will be part of the Nedap IT Service Desk team which is one of the specialist teams (besides Infra and the teams focused on application/ process support) that often have the first and last contact with our internal customer (Nedap colleagues worldwide).
The team includes colleagues with different areas of attention besides that everyone also has a broad all-round base. We believe it’s important to contribute to a working method that is interchangeable and implementable by everyone in the team. This requires good agreements and described ways of working. The focus areas vary from Security, increasing Awareness and managing Service Desk Tooling, but also the periodic contact with Nedap's offices worldwide and the periodic visits thereof. The strength of the team comes from the personal approach, knowing what is going on and good contact with each other and with our customer.
We find it important to offer our talents the best working conditions. This means that, in addition to an excellent reward package, you get the freedom to spend your time in such a way that you get the most out of yourself and what you do. We don't keep track of holidays - you decide when you need a break!
We organize the financial part of your package just as well. In addition to your salary and holiday pay, Nedap offers a 13th month, a profit sharing scheme, the option of participating in stock shares and an attractive pension scheme.
But above all, we invest in your personal development! Nedap takes your development very seriously. We do not give you a development budget, but we make sure that you get everything you need to develop yourself in the direction you want. We offer an extensive introduction program and a personal development process in which we look at your potential to grow within Nedap.
Required experience and skills
Maybe you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You have a completed education in the direction of IT. (you have a Bachelor degree, or are able to function at that level)
- You already have experience with working in an IT Service Desk team or have a healthy dose of interest and would like to get started.
- You have some experience with Servicedesk tooling (Jira/Atlassian), M365, O365.
- You enjoy working independently as well as in a team and you adapt your communication to your target group.
- You are a real proactive type and always looking for (process)improvement to provide the best possible service to our customers.
- You can speak Dutch and English. This is necessary because Nedap is an international company, so are your Nedap colleagues.
You see yourself as an energetic and connecting person, a go-getter with an analytic mind and have you become curious? Then we hope to receive your application soon.
Good to know: The IT ServiceDesk is also available in the evening. This means that on average you work a late shift once every 4 to 5 weeks. This service starts at noon and ends in the evening and runs from Monday to Thursday. This late shift you work from home. All other shifts can also take place from home, this will always be in joint consultation and is depending on the occupation at the office.
The schedule of the IT Service Desk team follows a fixed pattern and is usually set for a period of 6 to 12 weeks ahead.
We are Nedap: a tech company with people knowledge. We’re located on a fantastic campus in Groenlo, where more than 700 specialists in fields such as design, engineering, software development, finance, HRM, project management, marketing and sales are working on the development of new technology. Technology that helps people be more productive and successful in their work.
Please apply via the application button with your motivation and resume. You can also contact Recruiter Jurandy Westerhout on +31(0)6 21701707 or via firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any question. As part of the application procedure, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.