At Nedap Healthcare we believe that technology should make an impact for our customers. We use our technology to serve the caregivers and nurses so they can do what matters most, helping their clients. With our solutions we try to connect healthcare providers and offload the burden of administrative tasks.
We are market leader in the long term and mental healthcare and we provide solutions for all the different workflows of our customers. The different teams within Nedap Healthcare have full ownership of their applications and work with a lot of autonomy, freedom and responsibility.
We as the Platform tribe are building a technical platform supporting developers in product teams. This gives them the possibility to focus on providing direct value to our customers. We believe in the use of industry standards and conventions. With these standards we offer generic solutions, best practices, and tools in areas like software architecture, communication, maintenance, deployment and insight.
The Platform tribe contains out of five teams with all of them having their own focus on a specific area of the platform. The developers in our tribe are a mix of remote and local and enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibilities.
The team you will join has their focus on DevOps related tasks. You will help development teams with optimizing their applications from a operations perspective. You will not only help teams with making their applications cloud ready, but also help them with getting a grip on their application, giving them a real understanding and insight about how their application is performing in a production environment.
- We do not keep track of leave and working hours for our colleagues. This responsibility lies with you and you determine it yourself in consultation with your colleagues. For us, the work/ life balance within Nedap is very important;
- Holiday pay;
- A 13th month;
- A profit-sharing scheme;
- A good pension scheme;
- A Macbook or Windows laptop;
- But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap knows no pots for your development. Besides our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we are happy to look at your potential with you.
Required experience and skills
For our team we are looking for someone who has his own opinion about the API landscape. Someone that is not afraid to make decisions, while being able to balance idealism and pragmatism. Someone who can sketch the future, but also the (migration) route to it. It is also required to understand the perspective of someone who has to use your solutions: "How can you make life easier for them?".
The qualities we think we need include:
- You have experience with API and web technologies, infrastructure, CI/CD and server technology (for example: Docker, REST, etc.);
- You have experience with Cloud technology like Kubernetes, AWS or Nomad;
- You are positive about using multiple programming languages (for example: Java, Ruby, Kotlin, TypeScript, Elixir, Bash, etc.);
- You are not afraid of tackling complex technical challenges;
- Experience in the field of knowledge sharing, communication and documentation is an advantage.
About Nedap Healthcare
We help care givers and nurses to save time on administrative tasks. With our technology, they are able to spend less time on registering, planning, reporting, and drawing up care plans, allowing them to devote more time to their patients. The family can also be informed immediately about the patient’s wellbeing at the touch of a button.
Life at Nedap
Interested? Send your motivational letter and CV via the application button. An assessment is part of the selection procedure. As part of the application procedure we may ask for a Certificate of Good Behaviour.
Questions!? Contact your recruiter!
|Michael von Harras|
+31 (0)6 81 03 48 80
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.