- Livestock Management
Do you want to have a positive impact on the international livestock sector? Do you believe that technology can make a sustainable contribution to improving life on the farm; for both animals and humans? Do you want to work at a leading global player in animal recognition, individual cow monitoring and management? Do you want to build strong relationships with our international Business Partners and are you an expert at working out the right strategy to work with them to grow sales of our smart and proven technology solutions? Then this position might be right up your street.
Our Livestock Management Dairy team is looking for a:
Key Account Manager Genetics for our head office in Groenlo.
Your main task is to develop, implement and execute the account strategy for one or more key accounts in the international livestock improvement industry. You will work closely with the other members of the Account Management team and the Area teams to execute account strategies worldwide, proactively supporting our Business Partners and growing sales together. You are the link between Nedap and our Business Partner organisation. Besides maintaining close relationships, you forge (new) connections between both organisations in all relevant disciplines, aimed at growing and expanding our business. This unique and impactful position is ideal for someone with dairy farming experience and a proven track-record in building strong and lasting relationships.
- - Develop account strategy and commit to and deliver sales targets;
- - Execute the account plan in the regions in collaboration with the Area teams;
- - Collaborate with and operate as a key member of the Global Sales team;
- - Research and keep abreast of emerging trends to recommend new solutions directly related to (regional) end-user requirements;
- - Build solid relationships with key external and internal stakeholders, such as Product Management and Application Support;
- - Present carefully outlined business opportunities to management.
Your teamYou will be part of a passionate, motivated and professional global team and contribute to our global strategy to become the market leader in Cow Monitoring and Management within dairy farming. You will work closely with a dynamic and international team consisting of colleagues from marketing, product management, business development and application support. You will report to the Sales Director Genetics.
Our offerYou will be given every opportunity to excel, both literally and figuratively (and we expect you to act on it too). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is fun to work. You get a lot of freedom to make a difference in dairy farming. So that also requires a 'can do' mentality and full openness to the organisation. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our entire organisation is built. We offer the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, growing, market-leading organisation with a strong mission and values.
Naturally, we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. For example, you are responsible for your own working hours and holidays. Nobody keeps track of this; we rely on your own responsibility in this respect. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfil your responsibilities. Financially, things are also well organised here. Besides your salary and holiday pay, Nedap has a 13th month, a profit distribution and the possibility of shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. Personal development is very important to us. You decide what you want to develop yourself into; we have no fixed pots for this. In addition to our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we are happy to look at your potential with you.
Required experience and skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a drive to support dairy farming with state-of-the-art technology;
- HBO/WO education (preferably a focus in agricultural sciences and/or business sciences);
- You have several years of relevant experience in (international) sales or business development;
- You are able to build effective relationships, both externally and internally at different levels;
- Background/knowledge of common concepts, practices, procedures and economic drivers in dairy farming;
- Dependable - someone who understands and adheres to business integrity;
- Excellent command of the English language, a third language is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel internationally regularly (at least 30% of the time).
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Life at Nedap
Interested? Then apply via the application button. For questions, please contact Paulette Kamperman. As part of the application procedure, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG). An assessment may also be part of the selection procedure.
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.