- Livestock Management
Our Livestock Management Dairy team is seeking a Key Account Manager located at our global head office in Groenlo, the Netherlands, who’s primary focus is to develop, implement and execute the account strategy for one or more key accounts within the Milking Equipment industry.
You will be working closely with other members of the Account Management team as well as the Area teams to execute the account strategies across the globe in order to support our Business Partners in a proactive way to grow sales together.
You are the link between Nedap and our Business Partner organization. Next to establishing genuine relationships yourself, you should forge (new) connections between both organizations at all relevant disciplines, aimed at growing and expanding our business.
This unique and high impact opportunity is ideal for someone who possesses prior (dairy) industry experience and a proven track-record of building strong and sustainable relationships.
- Develop the account strategy and commit to and deliver on sales targets;
- Execute the account plan across the regions in conjunction with the Area teams;
- Collaborate with and interact as a key member of the Global Sales team;
- Research and stay abreast of emerging trends to recommend new solutions that directly tie to (regional) end-user requirements;
- Build solid relationships with key external and internal stakeholders, like Product Management and Application Support;
- Present carefully outlined business opportunities to company executives.
You will be part of a passionate, motivated and professional global team and contribute to our global strategy to be market leader in Cow Monitoring, Milking Automation and RFID Solutions within the dairy industry. You will work closely together with a dynamic and international team consisting of colleagues from marketing, product management, business development and application support. You will report to the Sales Director.
You’ll get all the space you need to excel, both literally and figuratively (and we also expect you to do something with it). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. You will be getting much freedom to make a difference in the dairy industry. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our whole organization is built. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a market competitive remuneration.
Required experience and skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to support the dairy industry with state-of-the-art technology;
- Master's Degree preferred, Bachelor of Science Degree (preferably a focus in Agricultural Science and/or Business Science);
- You have several years of relevant experience in (international) sales or business development;
- You are able to develop effective relationships externally and internally at a variety of levels;
- Background/knowledge of (dairy) industry commonly-used concepts, practices, procedures and economic drivers;
- Trustworthy – someone who understands and lives business integrity;
- Your English is good, both in writing and in speech;
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis (at least 20% of the time).
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Interested? Then apply via the application button. For questions, please contact Paulette Kamperman. As part of the application procedure we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG). An assessment may also be part of the selection procedure.
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.