- Livestock Management
Do you want to make a real impact on the lives of dairy farmers around the world as a marketeer? Then you have come to the right place within Nedap.
To ensure that we continue to make an impact on the lives of dairy farmers worldwide with our technology, we are looking for an ambitious (junior) Marketing & Communication Specialist.
Branding, marketing and communication are in your genes. You have a passion for online marketing channels and tools. You feel responsible for creating Nedap fans and ambassadors and contributing to the marketing goals and associated KPIs.
We want you to think along with us about the marketing strategy and tactics and translate this into concrete actions, campaigns, marketing tools and content that engage and move our end customers and business partners. You take care of the (final) editing of our social media, website, digital magazines, e-newsletters and a small part of the business portal. In addition, you are creative and have a feel for visual communication in video and photography.
You will work intensively with and under the guidance of a professional and growing marketing team.
Of course, we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. For example, you are responsible for your own working hours and vacations. No one keeps track of this; we rely on your own responsibility in this regard. In addition, we offer you the resources to fulfill your responsibilities. Financially, things are also well organized here. In addition to your salary and vacation pay, Nedap has a 13th month, a profit distribution and the option to buy shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. But above all, we invest in your development!
Required experience and skills
- You are energetic, proactive, commercial, sociable, have a sense of humor and a healthy dose of perfectionism. You have a strong drive to achieve great success with your team;
- You have an affinity with the agricultural sector and specifically dairy farming. A sector that seems traditional, but is high-tech and progressive. You are happy to take your boots into the barn every now and then;
- Completed HBO or WO education focused on marketing and/or communication;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Knowledge of graphics and CMS software programs is a plus (WordPress, Adobe Suite);
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- We are an A-brand in our market that plays in the Champions League in terms of marketing and communication;
- You will work daily with the best agencies and partners who support us in our marketing and communication activities;
- Your position has a strong international focus. Your work is seen by an audience of millions in more than 100 countries. You work with our colleagues in Shanghai, the United States, Latin America and Oceania, among others. You don't have a fear of flying? Traveling to visit events, business partners and end customers is part of your job;
- There is plenty of room for entrepreneurship and you get the freedom to shape your own role;
- Growth opportunities are plentiful. You can further develop and specialize within our team in the coming years and grow into a medior/senior role. Nedap offers you various programs for achieving personal growth.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Curious? Send your motivation and CV via the application button attn. Vera Zwerink. If you have any questions, please contact Vera via email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.