- Livestock Management
You will work with leading business partners to successfully market Nedap's technology under their portfolio and brand. You act as a marketing consultant for partners and jointly create distinctive propositions and marketing plans, which increase sales and thus benefit both parties. You will be fully responsible for the creation and implementation of the Partner Marketing strategy and make a significant contribution to the overarching global marketing strategy. You will execute the development of integrated marketing campaigns with and for business partners with the marketing team (proposition, area and digital marketing) to meet defined KPIs. This includes programs for lead generation, nurturing and retention.
You will create relevant and important resources for partner education, sales promotion and campaign execution. Think presentations, online magazines, newsletters, testimonials, webinars and more. You will provide key input into the interpretation and continued development of our partner portals and platforms. Your role also includes supporting the acquisition of new business partners for specific propositions or in specific countries/regions.
Furthermore, you encourage ongoing communication with marketing and sales teams of distributors, integration partners and other parties to build lasting relationships and identify opportunities and needs. You manage the partner marketing budget and co-marketing budgets, work closely with our key account management team to align priorities and goals, and interact frequently with other teams to share knowledge, develop best practices and achieve efficiencies. Finally, you will manage (external) agencies and specialists you work with to achieve your goals.
Your teamYou will work closely with a professional and growing marketing team.
Our offerOf course, we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. For example, you are responsible for your own working hours and vacations. No one keeps track of this; we rely on your own responsibility in this regard. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfill your responsibilities. Financially, things are also well organized here. In addition to your salary and vacation pay, Nedap has a 13th month, a profit distribution and the option to buy shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. But above all, we invest in your development!
Required experience and skillsYou are entrepreneurial, commercial, sociable, have a sense of humor and a healthy dose of perfectionism. You have a strong drive to achieve great success with your team;
- You have a proven track record in strategic B2B marketing and have strong project management skills;
- You have an affinity with the agricultural sector and specifically dairy farming. Experience is a big plus. You are happy to go into the barn with your boots on occasion...;
- Completed WO/HBO education in the commercial field. Preferably focused on marketing and/or communications;
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
- In our market we are an A-brand that plays in the Champions League in the field of marketing and communication;
- You will work daily with the best agencies and partners who support us in our marketing and communication activities;
- Your position has a strong international focus. You will work with our colleagues in Shanghai, the United States, Latin America and Oceania, among others. You don't have a fear of flying? Traveling to visit business partners, end customers and events is part of your job;
- There is plenty of room for entrepreneurship and you get the freedom to shape your own role;
- Growth opportunities are available and Nedap offers you various programs for achieving personal growth.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Life at Nedap
Do you want to make a real impact as Partner Marketing Manager? Send your CV and motivation through the application button to Paulette Kamperman. Do you still have questions about the vacancy or the procedure? Feel free to mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.