As an Employer Branding Specialist, you work on the candidate and employee journey. After all, we want the best talent to choose Nedap. This talent is desperately needed to realize our growth plans.
In this new role, you are responsible for creating and maintaining a strong employer brand. You will focus on increasing the appeal of our company. As an expert in the field of labor market communication, you will be given all the space you need to shape the employer branding strategy. The goal is to attract talent and to let them experience the right recruitment process.
Together with the teams Recruitment and Communication, you'll add color to themes such as employer branding and profiling, labour market communication and labour market analyses, giving Nedap a clear face as a brand.
In short: you're part of the Recruitment team and have both a strategic and tactical role. You are in the lead to build the employer brand and in which you can make the difference.
- You are actively involved in the improvement of our employer branding, (online) visibility and other facets of labor market communication;
- You translate the brand positioning into a distinctive employer value proposition;
- You translate the employer brand into concrete communication and recruitment activities. If necessary, you will direct communication agencies and other partners in the areas of copywriting, creation, online services and printing;
- You optimise Nedap's positioning as an attractive employer with various target groups;
- You create internal ambassadors for the Nedap brand. You know how to inspire and enthuse every employee;
- You take care of the quality of our website.
Your teamRecruitment is part of the HR team. The recruitment team consists of corporate recruiters, campus recruiters and talent sourcers in the field of business & IT. Humor, entrepreneurship, ambition and collaboration play an important role in the team. You get the responsibility you ask for and desire.
You will report to the Manager Recruitment.
Our offerYou will work in a leading organisation. You can make the difference and you can influence your personal development. We provide guidance so that you can get the best out of yourself.
We offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. You are responsible for your own working hours and vacations. Nobody keeps track of this, we rely on your own responsibility. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfill your responsibilities. Financially too, things are well arranged here. In addition to your salary and vacation allowance, Nedap offers a 13th month, a profit-sharing scheme and the option of shares. We also have a very attractive pension arrangement.
Required experience and skillsYou are entrepreneurial, you make contact easily and you go for it. In addition, you have a strategic view, can think ahead and are able to think "out of the box". You have a refreshing and innovative view on recruitment and job market communication and you know how to edit the job market. You know how to use the right tools and techniques, make analyses and translate them into practice.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- You have completed a bachelor or master education and several years of relevant work experience in the field of labor market communication;
- You have knowledge of digital recruitment channels and know how to use them effectively;
- You have experience with creative ways to recruit candidates;
- You know how to connect people and how to switch between the different levels within the organization;
- You have an excellent command of the English and Dutch language.
We are Nedap: a tech company with people knowledge. We’re located on a fantastic campus in Groenlo, where more than 700 specialists in fields such as design, engineering, software development, finance, HRM, project management, marketing and sales are working on the development of new technology. Technology that helps people be more productive and successful in their work.
Curious about what a day of an Employer Branding Specialist looks like? Feel free to drop by for a (online) cup of coffee to get to know the team or email for questions. The team can be reached via email@example.com.
Have you made your choice yet? Send your motivation and resume through the application button to Marjolein Evers.
As part of the application procedure, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.