- Light Controls
What exactly will you be doing?
- You will ensure that the right stock is available in a complex environment;
- You liaise with our international sales organisation to get an accurate forecast and be well informed about upcoming projects;
- You ensure optimal settings in our ERP system so that we place the right orders;
- You liaise with suppliers on deliveries, prices, forecasts and liabilities;
- You have insight and take timely actions to prevent excess stock.
As Supply & Inventory Planner, you are part of the operations team working for the cluster of Nedap Light and Nedap Retail. You work closely with colleagues from various disciplines such as Sales and Operations. You also have frequent contact with our suppliers.
Our offerWithin your role as Supply & Inventory Planner, you will have the opportunity to grow further and make a difference by taking your own initiatives and assuming responsibilities. We see employees as entrepreneurs. This means that you will fulfil your role in your own way.
Naturally, we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. For instance, you are responsible for your own working hours and holidays. Nobody keeps track of this, we rely on your own responsibility. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfil your responsibilities. Financially, things are also well organised here. Besides your salary and holiday pay, Nedap has a 13th month, a profit distribution and the possibility of shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. Personal development is very important to us. You decide what you want to develop yourself into; we have no fixed pots for this. In addition to our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we are happy to look at your potential with you.
Required experience and skills
- An enthusiastic candidate who recognises himself in the following:
- A completed HBO or University education in the field of Business Administration or similar;
- At least 5 years of successful experience in a Supply Chain function in an international working environment;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages;
- Good knowledge of ERP systems (preferably NAV or Dynamics) and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerBI);
- Analytical and commercial thinking skills;
- Decisive and solution-oriented;
- Pro-active and you dare to take responsibility.
About Nedap Light Controls
With decades of experience in UV lamp driver technology, we know that technology only works if it starts with people in mind. So we work closely with UV business professionals to understand their challenges, markets and applications. Our smart lamp driver technology and software tools enable OEM’s to create innovative UV treatment and disinfection solutions, realizing more sustainable business processes and cleaner and safer environments.
Do you want to be part of the team? Let us know by applying via the button. For questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of the application procedure, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.