- Livestock Management
As Product Compliance Manager you are an important link within the organization and you are in contact with many different people and parties. You make sure that everything concerning product compliance is well organized. You bring certification requirements to R&D and ensure that our products have the correct certifications for successful market introduction in the various countries. In addition, you check whether the products meet the increasingly important sustainability requirements. You will offer products for certification, testing and testing, as well as provide the necessary documentation.
Your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Advising the R&D department regarding the applicable certification requirements and translating them, if necessary, into product requirements;
- Evaluating the designs according to those standards;
- Maintaining contact with the internal organization, laboratories and certification bodies;
- Initiating (foreign) inspections/certifications and supervising in the fields of radio, EMC, electrical safety, ROHS/REACH and transport;
- Preparing technical construction files (TCF) for self-certification;
- Introducing new regulations in the market group.
Your teamAs Product Compliance Manager at Livestock Management you will be working in an inspiring and international working environment. You will have the opportunity to make a difference by taking initiative. This assumes a lot of responsibility and ownership. You will work for the Product Management department, supporting various R&D teams.
Our offerOf course, we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. For example, you are responsible for your own working hours and vacations. No one keeps track of this; we rely on your own responsibility in this regard. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfill your responsibilities. Financially, things are also well organized here. In addition to your salary and vacation pay, Nedap has a 13th month, a profit distribution and the possibility of shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap has no pots for your development. In addition to our extensive induction program and personal development program, we are happy to look at your potential with you.
Required experience and skillsAs a Product Compliance Manager, it is important that you work with precision and have an eye for detail. You are the one who really delves into the regulations and requirements for product in a particular country. You see this as a great challenge. In addition, you have a pivotal role in which you have a lot of internal and external contact. So communicatively you are very skilled and as a project manager you can organize things.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a completed HBO or WO education towards Electronics or related education and you have thorough knowledge of radio and EMC;
- It is nice if you already have work experience with Compliance, Certification and/or Quality. Most importantly you have experience with Electronics (e.g. as Electronics Engineer);
- Besides the Dutch language you also master the English language.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Do you want to make a real impact as Product Compliance Manager? Send your CV and motivation via the application button to Marten Adolfsen. Do you still have questions about the vacancy or the procedure? Feel free to email me at email@example.com
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.