- Burlington, MA, USA
- Advise and provide guidance on the !D Cloud SaaS solution during the Request for Proposal (RFP) for our potential new clients during the selection process..
- Present our dynamic product solution, align Nedap’s vision with the architecture and specification requirements of the client in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Analyze retailers IT architecture and advise and support the API integrations for pre rollouts & full rollouts.
- Ensure the Nedap solutions can be successfully integrated with the processes of the client.
- Actively build relationships with client internal network as a trusted resource throughout entire sales/integration process.
- Illustrate our product’s capabilities by successfully integrating with the client’s IT landscape while following best practices during technical implementation and use training.
- Guide and support the client with end to end testing (data transfer & integrity, network & connectivity, hardware & connectivity and solution optimization).
- Keep the customer and the company’s interests in focus and ensuring we meet all use case requirement and deliver the expected benefit.
- Import/export data and prepare, translate and generate analytical reports for both internal/external stakeholders.
- Organize and train master champion users, eco-system partners and client IT helpdesk.
- Examine system performance in client environment pairing IT/SaaS knowledge to succinctly translate improvements with internal product development stakeholders.
- Ensure scalability by capturing the knowledge for continuous improvements within and between projects.
- Travel expectation 30-40% domestic travel with some international based on availability and COVID safety protocols considerations.*
Nedap Retail is a division of Nedap that develops innovative solutions for retailers across the globe. By providing our solutions for inventory management and security, we make it possible for retailers to guarantee that they have the right product available at the right time for their customers. In order to achieve this, Nedap Retail develops “state-of-the-art” RF, RFID hardware and Cloud-based software services.
!D Cloud is a cloud-hosted software suite based on RFID-technology which makes it possible to automate in-store stock management – resulting in optimal merchandise availability for customers and an in-store and digital stock accuracy of over 98%.
- High level of Autonomy
- Inspiring environment with a young and dynamic team
- The possibility to develop yourself within one of the leading RFID companies in the world
- Competitive Salary, Flex PTO Plan and robust benefits package
Nedap is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Nedap takes the safety and well-being of our personnel very seriously. Business travel during COVID is discouraged and subject to company COVID Prevention Policy and CDC guidance.
Required experience and skills
- Customer facing demeanor with strong technical and practical application presentation skills.
- IT/SaaS & RFID expert to design, analyze, integrate, test and train within system requirements of client environment.
- Ability to configure hardware, software and network requirements for project
- Exhibit strong independent project planning of all technical aspects by managing budget, resources, schedule, test results and progress reports to successful completion.
- Advanced technical problem solver – anticipate/troubleshoot system, architecture or integration obstacles prior to pilot or rollout considering all software and in-store processes.
- Suggest changes and design alternative solutions where required
- Able to exercise a high level of independence and freedom in a solution driven environment to maximize customer satisfaction while considering company goals, requirements and restrictions.
Interested? Apply via our website to contact our recruitment team. We look forward to speaking with you.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We aim to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.