Nedap is an international company with its HQ in the Netherlands. For our office in the Greater Madrid area we are looking for an Project Manager. You will be working for the Nedap Retail business unit which is the global leader in RFID technology within the retail industry. You will be working with leading global retailers in an energetic, high-paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to travel internationally and to work in a multi-cultural environment. We are looking for a candidate that likes to take ownership and have an impact.
As Project Manager you would work as part of our Iberia RFID Team, which works closely with the Project Management Team of Nedap Retail in the Netherlands and across the globe. You are an important ‘link’ between Nedap Retail and the customer
· Ensuring the Nedap solution can be successfully integrated with the systems and process of clients.
· Delivering quality RFID pre-rollout and full deployments (project planning, support change management, realization, analysis of projects).
· Enable scalability (train trainer, capture learning with a view to continuous improvements).
· Transferring the knowledge about how the solution works, it’s technical capabilities and industry best practice (what are the pros and cons of the different options).
· Developing and nurturing strong customer focused relationships throughout the pre-rollout and full deployments phases of the project. The length of a project can span anywhere between 3 and 18 months, depending on the size and complexity of the deployment phase.
· Delivering to the expected timelines.
· Supporting the client with achieving the expected benefits required to move forward with the regional, national or global deployments.
· Managing stakeholder expectations.
· General advisory on RFID technology.
As a Project Manager, you will be working in an inspiring international environment. You can make the difference by taking initiatives yourself, because we see employees as entrepreneurs. This means that you can fulfil your role in your own way. Naturally, Nedap expects a lot of personal responsibility from you. In addition, you will be working in a pleasant workplace where, in addition to hard work, there is also plenty of laughter.
We offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. You are responsible for your own working hours and vacations. Nobody keeps track of this, we rely on your own responsibility. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfill your responsibilities. Financially too, things are well arranged here. In addition to your salary and vacation allowance, Nedap offers a 13th month, a profit-sharing scheme and the option of shares. We also have a very attractive pension arrangement. But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap does not have a strict budget for your development. In addition to our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we would like to explore your potential with you.
Required experience and skills
· Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
· Solid technical background, with understanding on new technologies.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong working knowledge of IoT and 4.0 Industry will be desirable.
· Bachelor / Masters degree in direction or applied sciences / software / IT.
· 5 years or more years of work experience in Information Technology or closely related industry
· Technical experience and knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
- network programs (proxy server, HP / HTTPS)
- the physical configuration of IT systems
· Good knowledge and experience in Excel, SharePoint, Slack, Confluence, Jira, Data analytic tools such as Power BI, Time tracking systems
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proactive problem solver
· Ability to travel up to 20-30% of the time worldwide.
· Project Management skills.
· Ability to multi-task, adhere to timelines, and perform under pressure.
· Self-starter, outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confide
About Nedap Retail
Store employees spend a lot of their time searching for products and managing stock. Our RFID technology for article security and in-store inventory management makes it very easy to monitor and control all processes in the store in real time. Employees no longer have to waste time searching for items, meaning they can devote greater attention to customers.
Life at Nedap
Interested? We think it is important that you describe why you fit in at Nedap and why you want to come and work here. Send your motivation and CV through the application button to Paulette Kamperman
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We strive to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.