- Livestock Management
As Quality Manager you make sure that all products are developed and produced at top quality level. You assess production yield data and evaluate any returned products. Based on that you make decisions and suggest improvements. You also ensure that the development process within Livestock Management runs in a structured manner. You are involved in the release of products and are responsible for evaluating the results based on the requirements set. Finally, you draft and maintain warranty conditions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
At the process level:
- Chairing and recording milestone meetings (release meetings);
- Make appointments with the Warranty department;
- Manage Warranty documents;
- Initiating/contributing to Q-related programs or processes;
- Reviewing and releasing product changes;
- Quarterly reporting to MT;
- Managing common test rooms.
- Analyze and discuss RMAs (returns) (qualitative and quantitative);
- Investigating (initiating) in case of increased- or notable failure and customer complaints;
- Initiating improvement projects;
- Examining/evaluating returned products (or having them examined/evaluated);
- Examining/evaluating proto- and 0-series of new or modified products.
- Providing feedback on MVAs (non -compliance reports);
- Ensuring correct resolution and improvement by the supplier;
- Analyzing and discussing yield data from the suppliers;
- Initiating improvements at supplier and/or the product.
- Investigating notable outages and recommending possible handling.
- Consultation with customers on Q related issues.
As Quality Manager at Livestock Management you will work in an inspiring and international environment. You get the chance to make the difference by taking the initiative yourself. We assume a lot of responsibility and ownership.
You will work in the Operations team, which also includes colleagues from Sales Operations, Supply Chain and Technical Operations. You will also work closely with R&D, product management, support and sales.
Our offerOf course we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. You are responsible for your own working hours and vacations. Nobody keeps track of this, we rely on your own responsibility. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfill your responsibilities. Financially too, things are well arranged here. In addition to your salary and vacation allowance, Nedap offers a 13th month, a profit-sharing scheme and the option of shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap does not have a pot for your development. In addition to our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we would like to explore your potential with you.
Required experience and skillsYou have a completed college degree in Electronics, Robotics or related field and have at least five years of relevant work experience. You have an affinity with hardware.
In addition, you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a practical attitude;
- You can work independently;
- You are tenacious;
- You work in a precise and structured way;
- You know how to convince others;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have a good command of the English language.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Curious? Apply via our website or contact Marten Adolfsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.