"Achieve results through connection!" - Inge Meengs (HR Manager)
In the position of Recruitment Manager, you play an essential role within Nedap and act as the connecting link between recruitment, HR and our strategic objectives. In this role, you guide your team in the change to a newly established HR operating model. Within recruitment, the expertise areas Employer Branding, Sourcing and Campus are represented.
As a Recruitment Manager, you are able to lead in such a way that team members experience the space to perform their work in their own unique way, within the context of a common framework and a shared direction. You ensure that the potential in your team is utilised and you are responsible for coaching, guiding and inspiring the team to further develop themselves so that they can excel in their roles.
Furthermore, you add value by strengthening cooperation with the wider HR organisation and Communications. You also provide the recruitment team with data and insights and ensure streamlined processes.
Whom you will be dealing with?
You report to the HR Manager. In addition to your own team, you will mainly collaborate with the HR Business Partners and HR Operations. The recruitment team is supported by HR Operations.
Your team is a driven team consisting of corporate (IT) recruiters, a campus recruiter, a recruitment marketer, talent sourcers, and an employer branding specialist. The team operates in a hybrid manner and makes arrangements among themselves for any physical meetings.
The recruitment team operates as an integral part of the HR team. This team recently underwent a transformation with the introduction of a new HR Operating model and the associated roles such as HR business partners.
In addition to your team, the HR team consists of 3 HR Business Partners, People Development specialists, 3 HR Operations staff, and an HR Manager. The HR team reports to the CCO, Rob Schuurman.
Our international character and the mix of people and cultures make us unique. It's the power of ideas and the energy that arises when we create Technology for Life. Technology that helps people be happier and more successful in their work. We do this from our headquarters, the Nedap Campus in Groenlo, and from 11 locations around the world. Nedap was founded in 1929 and has been listed on Euronext Amsterdam since 1947.
You will be working in an inspiring and energetic work environment with access to all the resources you need to excel in your role. You will have the flexibility to manage your own workdays, and we offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
Here's what you can expect in the role of Recruitment Manager:
- A salary of up to €6,000 gross per month based on 38 hours, depending on relevant knowledge and experience.
- You will receive a thirteenth-month bonus and participate in profit-sharing, which you can also use to acquire Nedap share certificates. We provide an attractive pension plan.
- You have the freedom to determine the work-life balance that suits you. We do not track working hours, days off, or vacation days. We trust you to take responsibility for this.
- Our people are the foundation of our success, so we are committed to investing in your development. We don't have a fixed development budget. In addition to completing our comprehensive onboarding program, you will embark on a personalized development journey where we assess your potential and how we can further nurture it together.
Curious about the other perks we can offer? Click here.
Required experience and skills
The successful Recruitment Manager can inspire his colleagues and connect people. You excel at generating energy within the team and establishing connections with other departments. With your entrepreneurial spirit, sensitive nature, and a healthy dose of perfectionism, you empower your team members to unleash their potential.
Do you recognize yourself in the below?
- Leadership experience with corporate recruiters.
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a corporate/in-house or IT organization or industry.
- Competencies such as analytical ability, overview & helicopter view, conceptual thinking, and empathy.
- Experience with a data-driven way of working and recruitment.
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English languages.
We are Nedap: a tech company with people knowledge. We’re located on a fantastic campus in Groenlo, where more than 900 specialists in fields such as design, engineering, software development, finance, HRM, project management, marketing and sales are working on the development of new technology. Technology that helps people be more productive and successful in their work.
Curious? Take on the challenge! Send your CV and/or motivation via the application button to Hjalmar van Marle. And if you want to know more or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.