- Des Moines, IA, USA
- Livestock Management
You will be responsible to further strengthen our North American market position. Be a highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to develop the market with our state-of-the-art products directly to the swine producers. You will manage direct sales from lead generation through successful sale of the system. We ask you to develop new sales channels with new dealers and support sales of our existing business partners.
You should have sales experience and excellent customer communication skills in the swine industry. You will become well versed in our solutions to show producers what a viable production option Nedap is for them.
You get the chance to make a difference by taking the initiative yourself. We expect a lot of personal responsibility, accountability and entrepreneurship. You will be part of a motivated sales and technical support team focusing on building market share in a 100% remote environment.
In addition to these activities and role responsibilities, you will perform such other duties to collaborate with the Global Sales initiative of the Livestock
Management Swine Division. This position will report to the General Manager of the Nedap Inc. Livestock Management team.
In addition to a Competitive Salary for this exempt position; we offer this healthy benefits package:
- Group Health and Dental insurance coverage premiums contribution paid 75% employer/25% employee.
- Employee eligible after 1 day of continuous employment for Health, FSA, HRA, Dental, STD, LTD, Life and Vision benefits.
- Company covers 100% of the employee’s premium for Life, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability benefit plans (supplemental/dependent coverage available at cost)
- Life Insurance 100% premium covered by employer worth 1 year annual salary
- Eligible for 401(K) plan effective after 6 months continuous employment, vested 100% day one with employer match up to 5%
- Potential Profit sharing based on annual revenue goals
- Flex Paid Time Off: PTO Policy up to 25 days annually, plus 10 paid Company Holidays
- Mileage compensation: Set at current annual IRS rate
Required experience and skills
- Able to create sales opportunities aligned with Sales revenue expectations
- Develop and execute an efficient Sales & Marketing plan in coordination with the Sales team aligned with Global group initiatives
- Establish business relationship with builders, genetic companies, swine industry influencers and relevant pig producers; that will allow Nedap to act as a knowledgeable partner in individual pig management.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in agribusiness or related field preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Understanding and exposure to swine production environment
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to travel 50-60%; primarily Domestic with some International
- Preferably local to majority of industry market operations (Mid-West US)
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Ability to work as a dedicated team member
Nedap Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Nedap Livestock Management
The growing global population and rising prosperity mean a continued growth in demand for milk and meat. At the same time, food quality and safety standards are becoming ever more stringent. With our Smarttags, pig and cattle farmers can monitor the behaviour of their animals 24/7, ensuring that each animal is cared for on an individual basis. This improves both returns and animal welfare.
Send your resume and cover letter via the application button to the attention of Jessica Vandewater our Human Resources Manager. An assessment will be part of the application process.We look forward to hearing from you.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We aim to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.