- Livestock Management
Nedap sells their solutions worldwide via Business Partners in both the milking equipment and genetic segment.. To support and expand our existing business partner network and to promote our solutions, Nedap is searching a Sales Development Manager for the key dairy regions in the Middle East and African market.
The responsibilities will be:
You will proactively take ownership of this role, to make a difference in the dairy industry and autonomously achieve commercial goals. We expect a lot of personal responsibility, accountability and entrepreneurship.
In addition to this, you will:
- Initiate contact and create sales in the Middle East and African market through existing and new Business Partners;
- Seek out and initiate contact with the appropriate people in Business Partner organizations at Senior Management level;
- Execute global sales and marketing plan relative to regional market;
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products and/or services and be able to advise, train and support others in these areas;
- Train and support business partners in both installation as well as using our solutions;
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business;
- Build and execute the Marketing strategy for the Middle East and African market with our Global MarCom team;
- Promote Nedap propositions by organizing and attending seminars, conferences, exhibitions and trade shows.
You will be part of a very passionate, motivated and professional global team focusing on building market share on a ground floor opportunity. You will contribute to the Nedap global strategy to be market leader in Cow Identification and Monitoring as well as Milking Automation Solutions within the dairy industry.
You’ll get all the space you need to excel, both literally and figuratively (and we also expect you to do something with it). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom and will be responsible for the further strengthening of Nedap’s market position in the Middle East and Africa. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our whole organisation is built. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a market competitive remuneration.
Required experience and skills
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to develop the market with our state-of-the-art products.
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Science or any related field;
- 10 years+ of experience in the field or in a related area;
- Able to utilize extensive experience and network in dairy farming industry;
- Background/knowledge of dairy industry, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Geographically located in the Middle East or North Africa;
- Able to develop effective relationships both externally as well internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, marketing and product management;
- Open minded to work effectively in an international/global culture;
- Home office and the ability to travel ~50% annually;
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, passport;
- Periodically visit the head office in the Netherlands.
In this position you will be responsible for the further strengthening of Nedap’s market position and you will report to the Region Manager in Groenlo, the Netherlands.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Life at Nedap
Interested? Send you CV and a covering letter to Paulette Kamperman by clicking on the application button and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position. An assessment will form part of the application procedure.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.