- Security Management
Are you an enthusiastic, talented sales professional looking for a challenge within a global operating company? Would you like to engage with corporate clients, opening, building and nurturing relationships with them? We are looking for a Sales Manager to support and grow our activities in Nedap Security Management’s BELUX team.
You will carry a sales management role in the team. Together with a colleague, you will be responsible for introducing, promoting and selling our AEOS solution during the engagement phase of the sales process. We are looking for someone well-versed in building relationships with prospective corporate clients as well as being talented at identifying sales opportunities. Capable of nurturing prospects over a long period of time throughout the engagement phase of the sales process is a must. You will be engaging with stakeholders at C- level or senior level, predominantly in security, workplace services, real estate and IT positions. You are comfortable in building a relevant network of contacts within these domains via established industry platforms as well as via cold acquisition. As a member of our client management team, you will also be required to liaise with various (international) team members, depending on the phase in the sales process.
Activities and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- Contact suspects and prospects at corporate and governmental organisations based in BELUX;
- Open, build and sustain relationships with potential corporate clients;
- Create and conduct presentations that bring our AEOS solution to life;
- Advise clients on the relevant security management solutions in our portfolio;
- Develop a sales activity plan with clear goals that targets corporate client suspects;
- Analyse market developments and provide feedback to team members;
- Involve channel and consultant managers in transferring corporate clients into our customers;
- Collaborate with channel partners to book commercial successes together.
As a Sales Manager you will be member of our client management team. You will collaborate closely with the sales- and technical experts from the BELUX team as well as with the international sales colleagues.
- Working in an international organisation that puts people first;
- With great attention for work life balance;
- A flat structured company where the initiative of every individual is high-valued;
- The support, time and trainings to learn and grow;
- Beautifully designed offices;
- A competitive salary;
- Extra-legal advantages such as a company car, health insurance, pension plan, top notch IT equipment.
Required experience and skills
You have a big dose of sales enthusiasm and you are a teamplayer who enjoys working in a (virtual) global team of professionals. A real authentic people person. You are diplomatic and skilled at navigating the politics inherent in large organisations. Of course you are trustworthy, you understand and live business integrity. A real driven self-starter; you’re goal-orientated yet patient and capable of adopting a helicopter view.
You are comfortable with frequent travel within BELUX area and occasionally beyond.
- A university or professional bachelor degree;
- An outstanding ability to read non-verbal cues;
- A strong capability in selling solutions;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch. You also have at least full professional proficiency in French and English;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to adapt your tone of voice to various organisational levels;
- Experience in security management or a similar industry such as IT or enterprise software solutions is definitely an advantage. It will be considered a plus if you are familiar with the security management industry and/or the business context in which our solutions are used.
About Nedap Security Management
Security is a basic human requirement, both at home and at work. With our access control, intrusion detection and locker management technologies, we create a pleasurable work environment for everyone, which in turn boosts success. People can truly shine only when they know their security is in expert hands.
Interested? Send your CV and a covering letter to Paulette Kamperman by clicking on the application button and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position. As part of the application procedure we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG). An assessment will form part of the application procedure.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.