- Light Controls
The Sales Manager DACH within Nedap Light Controls is a key function in order to ensure future profitability and sales growth of the Luxon Europe Sales Team in the DACH-region. As a sales manager for key accounts, you focus on large DACH-customers operating worldwide. You make proposals, wellorganized presentations and you give advice. Your method is aimed at building and maintaining long term relationships. You independently make account planning and make sure it is realized. The result of your actions are an important contribution to the profitability and revenue growth of Nedap Light Controls within Europe. In this role, the Sales Manager is responsible for proactively identify, develop and manage relationships with key end-users in order to further strengthen the relationships and drive new sales. Based on the agreed upon area plan he /she realizes the budget and optimize the financial result regarding turnover, sales volumes and margin. He /she creates and atmosphere that stimulates others to share information and ideas. This job will involve at least 50% of travelling.
- Actively engage in planned prospecting activities geared at increasing the customer base, and continually increase market share.
- Actively communicate the Luxon Live proposition to the market with passion.
- Report on special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity, including recommendations for product, service, pricing changes and evaluation of competitive developments.
- Identify, contact and manage large (existing and new) customers with multiple industrial, manufacturing or commercial sites across the DACH-region
- Adopt a consultative approach and establish valued long-term relationships with key customer accounts based on a deep understanding of their capital and operating cost model.
- Develop and present proposals and quotations to customers offering relevant light control solutions for multiple sites
- Engage with Senior customer decision-makers communicating the financial, management and environmental benefits of Nedap’s Light Control solutions
- Develop and manage long term contracts with recurring revenue streams.
- Identify and monitor competitor offerings.
- Be forward-thinking in developing and implementing a sales and marketing strategy with key account plans to enhance the probability for commercial success within the region.
As a Sales Manager at Nedap Light Controls you will work in an international and dynamic organization. In this role you get the opportunity to grow and make a difference by developing your own initiatives. Because the team is small, you will have an extensive range of tasks.
Required experience and skills
- 5+ years of sales experience. Experience in similar position in sales or business development
- Ability to prospect and quickly qualify the new channel opportunities and end user opportunities.
- Proactive, Persuasive, Resilience, Determination, Straight forward and People management and target oriented
- You ideally have an University degree or Bachelor Degree as an Engineer or Business Economist
- Proven experience in selling software services or solutions with recurring revenue streams. Demonstrate evidence of consistently achieving and exceeding goals and targets.
- A self-motivated individual who can take the initiative and is comfortable acting with autonomy and independence.
- Someone who is customer-focused and driven by delivering a high quality of work.
- Experience and credibility building relationships, presenting to and influencing senior decision makers.
- Intellectually curious with the ability to be creative and adaptable to customer needs.
- Ability and interest in travelling
- Excellent selling, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
About Nedap Light Controls
With the rise of LED technology, lighting has entered the digital age. LED combines better light quality with high energy savings, although the real advantage lies in smart lighting control. We develop light management software that ensures that lights are only on when and where they’re really needed, making LED lighting even more economical and genuinely sustainable.
Interested? Send you CV and a covering letter to Bart Koekman by clicking on the application button and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position. An assessment will form part of the application procedure. As a part of the application procedure we can ask you for a Certificate of conduct.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We aim to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.