The adoption of RFID within the retail industry has accelerated in recent years, many retailers are now using RFID as a technology for their inventory management or are considering using RFID. In addition to the use of RFID for stock management, other applications of RFID are becoming interesting, such as leveraging RFID as a security technology.
In recent years, Nedap Retail has become a leading supplier of RFID EAS solutions, and we have the ambition to replace traditional EAS technologies with our RFID technology. That’s why we are looking for a Sales Manager for our Key Accounts. The primary focus of the Sales Manager is developing, implementing, and executing the sales strategy for our key accounts within the global fashion retail industry with a focus on our RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance) portfolio. You especially focus on the retailers that are in the transition to RFID or have just made this transition.
- You forge new connections between Nedap and our customers, aimed at successful trials and Proof-of-Concepts with the aim of rolling out our solutions within these organizations;
- Building solid relationships with key stakeholders such as store operations, RFID team, loss prevention team and IT;
- Managing a local team, regarding project management and setting up and supervising trials and Proof-of-Concepts;
- Developing and executing the account strategy and achieving sales targets;
- Implementing the account plan in collaboration with the channel sales team;
- Collaborate as a key member of the Global Sales team.
You will be part of a passionate, motivated and professional global team and will contribute to our strategy to further strengthen our leading position within the RFID fashion retail market. You will work closely with a dynamic and international team consisting of colleagues from channel sales, business partners, marketing and product management. You report to the Proposition Owner.
Our offerWe offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is great fun to work. You get a lot of freedom to make a difference within the fashion retail industry. We are looking for someone with a 'can do' mentality and believe in the power of ideas and individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our entire organization is built. We offer the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a competitive salary. Nedap does not only offer you a salary and holiday allowance, but also an annual bonus, dividends, and the option of shares. In addition, we have a very interesting pension arrangement.
Our main office is in Groenlo, but you don't have to be here every day. Besides that it's possible to work from home, you can also work from our Creative Valley office in Utrecht.
Required experience and skillsThis unique opportunity is ideal for someone with previous experience in the fashion retail industry, an affection for technology and a proven record of accomplishment of building strong and lasting relationships. Further, you have or are:
- Have preferably Bachelor of Commerce Degree or Master's Degree;
- Have Several years of relevant experience in (international) sales or account management;
- Are able to develop effective relationships externally and internally at different levels;
- Preferably have a relevant background/knowledge of RFID technology;
- Have affection with the fashion retail market;
- Are someone who understands and adheres to business integrity;
- Have experience in managing projects;
- Speak fluent English, Dutch is a plus.
About Nedap Retail
Store employees spend a lot of their time searching for products and managing stock. Our RFID technology for article security and in-store inventory management makes it very easy to monitor and control all processes in the store in real time. Employees no longer have to waste time searching for items, meaning they can devote greater attention to customers.
Life at Nedap
Interested? Pease send your resume and a motivation letter via the application button to Michelle Ketting Olivier. An assessment will form part of the application procedure. As part of the application process, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.