- Livestock Management
Our Pig Sales team is seeking a Sales Manager for Spain, preferably located in Spain. His or her primary focus is to grow sales and take the leading position with the Nedap Pig Solutions in Spain. The focus area could be extended in future.
You support our valued Business Partners in a proactive way to grow the sales together and you seek for new Business Partners to extend our sales network. You also approach the decision makers of large pig producers and pig integrations directly to introduce our Pig Solutions and connect them at the right moment to a Business Partner.
- Commit to and deliver on sales targets;
- Maintain knowledge of (current) offerings to identify and expand on business opportunities;
- Research and stay up to date of emerging trends;
- Proactively identify, develop and manage strategic partnerships;
- Build solid relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
You will be part of a passionate, motivated and professional global team and contribute to our global strategy to be market leader with our Pig Solutions in the industry. You will work closely together with a dynamic and international team consisting of colleagues from sales, marketing and product development. The person in this position will report to the Global Sales Director Pigs.
Naturally, we offer excellent primary and secondary conditions. For example, you are responsible for your own working hours and holidays. Nobody keeps track of this, we rely on your own responsibility. In addition, we offer you the means to fulfil your responsibilities. Financially, things are also well organised here. In addition to your salary and holiday allowance, Nedap offers a 13th month, a profit allowance and the option of shares. We also have a very attractive pension scheme. But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap does not have a pot for your development. In addition to our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we would like to explore your potential with you.
Required experience and skills
Highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to support the Pig Industry with state-of-the-art solutions.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor Degree of Science (preferably a focus in Animal Science, Agricultural Science or Business/Commercial Science);
- You have several years of relevant experience in sales or business development in the industry;
- You are a pioneer, independent thinker and have a proactive approach;
- You find it natural to keep your knowledge up to date in a rapidly changing world;
- You have a large sense of responsibility and can deal well with rapid changes in direction;
- Trustworthy – someone who understands and lives business integrity;
- Your Spanish and English is good, both in writing and in speech;
- Willingness to travel at least 40-50% of the time;
- Preferably located in Spain.
About Nedap Livestock Management
At Nedap Livestock Management we help professional dairy and pig producers around the globe run a profitable, sustainable and enjoyable business. The solutions we create enable them to automate everyday tasks and make informed decisions based on individual animal identification and data. This way we empower livestock producers to respond to the growing global demand for animal protein in a way that is both profitable and aligned with rising standards for animal welfare, sustainability, transparency and the safety and quality of food.
Enthusiastic and interested? If so, please send your resume and a motivation letter via the application button to Paulette Kamperman. An assessment will form part of the application procedure. If you have any questions, please contact Paulette, email@example.com.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.