- Security Management
We are looking for a Sales Manager to support and grow our activities in the Nedap Security Management’s United Kingdom’s team. The team focuses on supporting and advising clients and partners during the roll out of physical security systems in the United Kingdom. As well as technical experts, the team consists of experienced professionals in the field of channel management, consultant management, sales and account management, deployment and delivery. More information about Nedap Security Management can be found at www.nedapsecurity.com
You will carry a Sales manager role in the team. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for introducing, promoting and selling our AEOS solution during the engagement phase of the sales process. We are looking for someone well-versed in building relationships with prospective corporate clients as well as being talented at identifying sales opportunities. Capable of nurturing prospects over a long period of time throughout the engagement phase of the sales process is a must. You will be engaging with stakeholders at C-level or senior level, predominantly in security, workplace services, real estate and IT positions. You are comfortable in building a relevant network of contacts within these domains via established industry platforms as well as via cold acquisition. As a member of our client management team, you will also be required to liaise with various (international) team members, depending on the phase in the sales process.
Activities and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- Contact suspects and prospects at corporate and governmental organisations based in the UK;
- Open, build and sustain relationships with potential corporate clients;
- Create and conduct presentations that bring our AEOS solution to life;
- Advise clients on the relevant security management solutions in our portfolio;
- Develop a sales activity plan with clear goals that targets corporate client suspects;
- Analyse market developments and provide feedback to team members;
- Involve channel and consultant managers in transferring corporate clients into our customers;
- Collaborate with channel partners to book commercial successes together.
You are member of the UK sales team which is responsible for development of Nedap Security Management brand in the United Kingdom and Ireland. You will work together with your Dutch team members from the headquarters as well as with other experts from marketing and product management to achieve your goals.
- Working in an organisation that puts people first;
- Great attention for work life balance;
- A flat structured company where the initiative of every individual is high-valued;
- Support, time and trainings to develop and grow;
- Beautifully designed offices;
- A competitive salary;
- Extra-legal advantages such as a company car, health insurance, pension plan, top notch IT equipment.
Required experience and skills
- A big dose of sales enthusiasm;
- A university or professional bachelor degree;
- An outstanding ability to read non-verbal cues;
- A strong capability in selling solutions;
- You have at least full professional proficiency in the English language;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to adapt your tone of voice to various organisational levels;
- Experience in security management or a similar industry such as IT or enterprise software solutions is definitely an advantage. It will be considered a plus you are familiar with the security management industry and/or the business context in which our solutions are used.
You must be:
- A team player who enjoys working in a (virtual) global team of professionals;
- An authentic people person;
- Diplomatic and skilled at navigating the politics inherent in large organisations;
- Trustworthy – someone who understands and lives business integrity;
- A driven self-starter; you’re goal-orientated yet patient and capable of adopting a helicopter view;
- Comfortable with frequent travel within the United Kingdom area and occasionally beyond.
About Nedap Security Management
Security is a basic human requirement, both at home and at work. With our access control, intrusion detection and locker management technologies, we create a pleasurable work environment for everyone, which in turn boosts success. People can truly shine only when they know their security is in expert hands.
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to Paulette Kamperman by clicking on the application button and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position. If you still have some questions, you can contact Paulette via firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the application procedure we may ask for a Certificate of Good Conduct. An assessment may also be part of the selection procedure.
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.