- Security Management
We are looking for a Senior International Sales Manager to develop new business and grow our activities in our key accounts and Enterprise Professional Services team. The two teams (key account management and EPS) work closely together and focuses on providing services to multinationals during the standardization and roll-out of physical security systems across the globe. The key account management team consists of Key Account Managers who manage existing accounts and Sales Managers who have the focus to win new accounts. The EPS team consists of experienced professionals in the field of programme management, project management and project engineering. More information about Nedap Security Management can be found at www.nedapsecurity.com
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for introducing and selling our AEOS solution during the engagement phase of the sales process. We are looking for someone well-versed in building relationships with prospective corporate clients as well as being talented at identifying sales opportunities. Capable of nurturing prospects over a long period of time throughout the engagement phase of the sales process is a must. You will be engaging with stakeholders at C-level or senior level, predominantly in security, workplace services, real estate and IT positions. You are comfortable in building a relevant network of contacts within these domains via established industry platforms as well as via cold acquisition. As a member of our sales force, you will also be required to liaise with various (international) team members, depending on the phase in the sales process.
Activities and responsibilities
- You will be required to:
- Contact suspects and prospects at corporate multinational organizations based.
- Open, build and sustain relationships with potential corporate clients.
- Progressively qualify sales prospects throughout the sales process.
- Create and conduct presentations that bring our AEOS solution to life.
- Advise clients on the relevant security management solutions in our portfolio.
- Develop a sales activity plan with clear goals that target corporate client suspects.
- Analyse market developments and provide feedback to team members.
- Set-up marketing campaigns together with the marketing team.
- Involve EPS colleagues and country sales managers in transferring corporate clients into our customers.
You will be part of part of an international team. The team consists of technical specialists and experienced sales people who operate mainly from their home office. You work closely with your teammates, business partners and headquarters in the Netherlands.
You’ll get all the space you need to excel, both literally and figuratively (but we also expect you to do something with it). We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom and space to build his/her own market. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We believe in the power of ideas and the energy of individual initiative. This is the foundation on which our whole organisation is built. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a competitive salary.
Required experience and skills
- At least 10 years of relevant experience as an (international) sales or business development executive. Or the equivalent experience in a similar position working with corporate enterprises.
- A wide experience working in a dynamic, international, cross-border and cross-cultural environment.
- An outstanding ability to read non-verbal cues.
- A strong capability in selling solutions.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English. You also have full professional proficiency in at least one other language, preferably German.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to adapt your tone of voice to various organizational levels.
- Experience in security management or similar industry such as IT or enterprise software solutions. It will be considered a plus if you are familiar with and have a network in the security management industry and/or the business context in which our solutions are used.
You must be
- A driven self-starter; you’re goal-orientated yet patient and capable of adopting a helicopter view.
- An authentic people person.
- Diplomatic and skilled at navigating the politics inherent in large organizations.
- A team player who enjoys working in a (virtual) global team of professionals.
- Trustworthy – someone who understands and lives business integrity.
- Comfortable with frequent travel within Europe.
About Nedap Security Management
Security is a basic human requirement, both at home and at work. With our access control, intrusion detection and locker management technologies, we create a pleasurable work environment for everyone, which in turn boosts success. People can truly shine only when they know their security is in expert hands.
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to Bart Koekman by clicking on the application button and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position. An assessment is part of the application procedure.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We aim to reply to your application within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.