Are you an experienced Software Developer with a passion for (generative) AI? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing, innovative environment and act as a key player in the team working on cutting-edge products with a focus on generative AI? Then we have an exciting role for you as a Software Developer in our new team!
We're looking for a developer to join our new team. This team is working on a product that utilizes generative AI technology to support healthcare providers in their logistical processes.
Your main challenge is to collaborate with the team to translate these new technologies into a user-friendly and effective product. You will work together with our UX designer/researcher, front-end developer, and other team members to quickly develop prototypes. In doing so, you may need to be willing to accept less elegant or scalable solutions for rapid, testable delivery. Based on user testing, we then iteratively improve these prototypes. We are seeking someone with backend and API development experience who likes to go the extra mile. We are looking for curiosity, problem-solving skills, and the willingness to learn and implement new technologies.
Depending on your experience, a combination with a more leadership role within the new team is also a possibility.
Your team is a multidisciplinary product team within the Data Science group. The team consists of a UX designer/researcher and software developers with various specializations. You will be building a new product from scratch, where the team itself is responsible for using an iterative, exploratory process to discover how to leverage new technologies like generative AI and conversational agents to support healthcare workers with logistical challenges. In the long term, the experiences and insights gained from this product will form the foundation for the application of these advanced technologies across all of our products. You can also apply your knowledge more broadly within the Data Science group, allowing you to contribute not only to exploratory work but also to improving or expanding existing solutions.
You will be working in an energetic work environment that inspires, with access to all the resources you need to perform your work optimally. You will have the flexibility to arrange your own workdays, and in addition, we offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
- You will receive a thirteenth-month payment, participate in profit-sharing, which you can also use to obtain certificates of Nedap shares, and we provide an attractive pension scheme.
- You determine the work-life balance that suits you. We do not track working hours, days off, or vacation days. We trust you to take your own responsibility in this regard.
- Our people are the foundation of our success. That's why we are happy to invest in your development. We don't have a fixed development budget. In addition to participating in our comprehensive onboarding program, you will embark on a personal development journey, in which we explore your potential together and how we can further unfold it.
Want to learn more about our offering? Click here.
Required experience and skills
- Strong technical background, preferably in computer science or a related field.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Interest in AI-driven products.
- Experience in rapidly creating prototypes for user research.
- Capable of thinking pragmatically and delivering functional, testable products quickly.
- Able to bridge the gap from prototype to product.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Experience with backend and API development is essential.
- Demonstrable experience with Python is a requirement, and experience with Java or Kotlin is highly desirable.
- Experience with other languages used within Nedap Healthcare (Ruby, Elixir, TypeScript) is a plus.
- Familiarity with containerization (such as Docker) is a bonus.
- Knowledge of machine learning libraries like TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar tools is a plus.
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn, and the drive to enhance your technical skills and knowledge.
About Nedap Healthcare
We help care givers and nurses to save time on administrative tasks. With our technology, they are able to spend less time on registering, planning, reporting, and drawing up care plans, allowing them to devote more time to their patients. The family can also be informed immediately about the patient’s wellbeing at the touch of a button.
Life at Nedap
Became curious? Take on the challenge! Send your CV and/or motivation through the application button addressed to Michael von Harras. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Michael von Harras at email@example.com.
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.