The Business Automation Team will consist of you and two full-stack developers. This three-person team will interact with other teams focusing on our business (Support, Account Management, Sales, and Controlling) and teams focusing on our products (Tribes, Product Owners, UX, and DevOps). You and your team will take a central, prominent position within our versatile organisation.
For the new Business Automation Team to be set up, we are looking for a Team Lead who will also be focusing on software development. In this role you will be directly involved in setting up this team – you and your co-workers will shape the team to the company's needs.
Our vision for Business Automation
The services we offer our customers depend on several processes. To make sure these processes get the attention they deserve, a dedicated team will be created. It will be your job to promote and treat business automation and the required tooling as a first-class citizen. These are some of our company processes:
- Information support to customers (e.g. new features and release notes).
- Streamlining the invoicing process.
- Onboarding new customers and promoting upselling with existing customers.
- Technical support to customers.
- API certificate management for external parties.
To support these processes, we use several applications and tools that were developed in-house. We expect new applications and tools to be developed in future. Those could either be separate applications, widgets in existing applications, or integrations between applications. When defining a new solution, improving our processes will always be a guiding principle.
You will enjoy excellent primary and secondary benefits. You will be in charge of your own working hours and days off. No one will be monitoring this. We trust you to make the right decisions. Furthermore, we will provide you with the means to fulfil your responsibilities. You will also be well taken care of financially. On top of your salary and holiday pay, you will receive a 13th month, profit distribution and the option to buy shares. We also offer an attractive pension scheme. Most importantly, we will invest in your development! Outside of our extensive introduction programme and personal development programme, we are happy to work with you in a creative fashion to find out how we can best develop your potential.
Required experience and skills
We are looking for someone who feels comfortable in this versatile job and who checks these boxes:
- You understand the importance of automation and have a drive for optimisation.
- You are able to separate main issues from smaller issues.
- You are capable of making clear choices and substantiating these.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have a structured approach to working and can work independently. You are also able to instil these skills in others.
- You are well able to comprehend systems and identify problem areas.
- You are skilled at using a variety of systems and preferably have experience using different programming languages. Even if you are not a die-hard programmer, but do have experience with low-code or no-code development, we would still like to meet you.
- You have a technical or business degree from a university of applied sciences or academic university (HBO or WO in Dutch).
- You have over five years of working experience in a similar setting.
About Nedap Healthcare
We help care givers and nurses to save time on administrative tasks. With our technology, they are able to spend less time on registering, planning, reporting, and drawing up care plans, allowing them to devote more time to their patients. The family can also be informed immediately about the patient’s wellbeing at the touch of a button.
Life at Nedap
Interested? Please apply by clicking the 'Start your application' button or contact Recruiter Jurandy Westerhout on +31(0)621701707 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. Your application
- 2. First interview
- 3. Next meet & greet
- 4. Offer
- 5. High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.