Do you get excited about the idea of shaping an entirely new product from the ground up and creating something extraordinary out of nothing? Are you someone who thrives in an environment of innovation and discovery? If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a UX designer/researcher to be part of our new team working on a challenging new product. You will play a crucial role in developing an AI solution designed to support healthcare professionals with logistical challenges. Our focus is on harnessing advanced technologies such as generative AI and conversational agents.
One of your greatest challenges will be navigating the uncharted waters of this technology, determining how it can best be utilized for different use cases. Which use cases are suitable for this technology? And how do you give the user the feeling and insight that they can provide input and influence over an algorithm? This means working in a highly iterative manner, prototyping extensively, and testing with a real working product rather than just graphical designs. There will also be close collaboration with the developers in the team to collectively explore, with a start-up mentality, how this new product should come to fruition.
In addition to your work for this new team, you may also occasionally be asked to support one of our other Data Science teams with UX challenges. This gives you the opportunity to have an even broader impact and contribute to products that will be made available to hundreds of thousands of users.
Depending on your experience, a combination with a more leadership role within the new team is also a possibility.
Your team is a multidisciplinary product team that falls within the Data Science group. The team consists of a UX designer/researcher and software developers with various specializations. You will be building a new product from scratch, where the team itself is responsible for using an iterative, exploratory process to discover how to leverage new technologies like generative AI and conversational agents to support healthcare professionals with logistical challenges. In the long term, the experiences and insights gained from this product will form the foundation for applying these advanced technologies across all of our products. You can also apply your knowledge more broadly within the Data Science group, allowing you to contribute not only to exploratory work but also to improving or expanding existing solutions.
Multiple UX designers and researchers work in other product teams within Healthcare. This group regularly comes together to share domain knowledge and UX experience. These UX colleagues are available as sparring partners for specific research or design queries. A design system has also been developed to assist you in creating consistent designs more quickly in line with other products.
You will be working in an energetic work environment that inspires, with access to all the resources you need to perform your work optimally. You will have the flexibility to arrange your own workdays, and in addition, we offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
- You will receive a thirteenth-month payment, participate in profit-sharing, which you can also use to obtain certificates of Nedap shares, and we provide an attractive pension scheme.
- You determine the work-life balance that suits you. We do not track working hours, days off, or vacation days. We trust you to take your own responsibility in this regard.
- Our people are the foundation of our success. That's why we are happy to invest in your development. We don't have a fixed development budget. In addition to participating in our comprehensive onboarding program, you will embark on a personal development journey, in which we explore your potential together and how we can further unfold it.
Want to learn more about our offering? Click here.
Required experience and skills
- Experience with designing interfaces in tools like Figma or Sketch.
- Experience in creating product vision.
- Comfortable in an environment with a lot of uncertainties (startup mentality).
- Experience or interest in designing a complex (data-driven) product.
- Interest in AI products: how to facilitate communication between AI and the user?
- Fluent in Dutch for customer interactions and English for internal communication.
About Nedap Healthcare
We help care givers and nurses to save time on administrative tasks. With our technology, they are able to spend less time on registering, planning, reporting, and drawing up care plans, allowing them to devote more time to their patients. The family can also be informed immediately about the patient’s wellbeing at the touch of a button.
Life at Nedap
Became curious? Take on the challenge! Send your CV and/or motivation through the application button addressed to Michael von Harras. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Michael von Harras at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 . Your application
- 2 . First interview
- 3 . Next meet & greet
- 4 . Offer
- 5 . High five!
You’ve applied? Awesome! We will reply to your application as fast as possible, but at least within 10 workdays via e-mail.
We respect your privacy, therefore you can only apply via our website. Applications via e-mail will not be accepted.